Austin Babies

***SaraLouise***

I was going to reply to your post in the Costco thread, but I didn't know if you'd see it and I didn't want to sidetrack that thread.

Which HEB do you shop at?  We only go to the Escarpment store.  Their produce selection is a ton better than Brodie or Manchaca and they have a much better selection of healthy products in general.  I'm only halfway through my coffee so I can't think of examples, but we will go to Randall's for super-quick groceries (hello, there's never anybody there!), and then Escarpment HEB for regular grocery shopping. 

And Sprouts for bulk foods and sale items.

And Sun Harvest for our bread.

[:/] 

Re: ***SaraLouise***

• Yah, I used to do Costo, Newflower, and HEB every week and I can't handle that anymore! You've got a big selection of grocery stores there!

I haven't been to Escarpment since they opened .... I think I'll give it a try! I do shop at Brodie and do not like their produce. I don't know why I hadn't thought to try Escarpment. Thanks for the tip!

• imageFireChiefsBride:

I was going to reply to your post in the Costco thread, but I didn't know if you'd see it and I didn't want to sidetrack that thread.

Which HEB do you shop at?  We only go to the Escarpment store.  Their produce selection is a ton better than Brodie or Manchaca and they have a much better selection of healthy products in general.  I'm only halfway through my coffee so I can't think of examples, but we will go to Randall's for super-quick groceries (hello, there's never anybody there!), and then Escarpment HEB for regular grocery shopping. 

And Sprouts for bulk foods and sale items.

And Sun Harvest for our bread.

[:/] 

Totally butting in, but that is the most complex shopping strategy.  Love it, though I'd never keep it straight. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatattack:

Totally butting in, but that is the most complex shopping strategy.  Love it, though I'd never keep it straight. :)

It's not as complicated as it sounds. Plus we're requesting that HEB stock our bread, which will eliminate one stop.

Once a week we go to Sprouts and Sun Harvest- they're pretty close.  Once a week we go to HEB.  Anything in-between comes from Randall's, which is 1/2 mile from my house.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"