March 2012 Moms

Moods

Ok all is anyone else experiancing moods like if the right person would say the wrong thing to you, you just feel like you would tear their heads off. I know when I was preggo with my DS (8 yrs ago) my temper was at its worst. I can just feel my anxiety building in me. I tried to respond to an email that my boss had sent and it had some wording in it that sounded harsh. When I tried to reply to it i just couldn't seem to do it without just flying off the handle.  I don't remember it being this bad when I was preggo with DS.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Moods

• Well during my 2ww I could feel I was moody, but just figured it was PMS.  I'm doing pretty good now.  I did have one bad night 2 days after we found out.  I asked my DH to take my belly pic and I don't know what happened to me!  I didn't like that way they looked or he was doing it or something and I think I had been in shock since finding out (even though it was planned)...so I just finally let everything out and the reality of everything hit me and I just started bawling!  My poor DH had no clue what was going on.  I think it was mood swings plus just the emotions from finding out I was pregnant- happy, thankful, scared, worried, overwhelmed etc etc.  Once I was finished I was able to laugh about it, because I had no idea where all that emotion came from. Ugh, hormones!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am feeling so bad for my DH and 2 year old right now because I can just feel myself being b!tchy. My patience is next to zero and that is so hard when I'm trying to deal with my son. He is at an age of testing limits and having epic tantrums and so this is going to be hard if my mood swings keep up.
    My Boys
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been very emotional so far but wouldn't say that I have been aggressive.

Last time tho, was different. Even before we found out, my DH was like "Whoa, what is wrong with you? Maybe you are pregnant!" My response was, "Dear, you have to have SEX to be pregnant!" (It was sooo hot that month I think we only had sex like 3X total!) Well he was right! I was pregnant!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I cried when I woke up one morning and there was beer in my fridge. It wasn't my husbands, but I cried because it wasn't in the right place, very untidy, and because it wasn't there when I went to bed. For no reason, it's so unlike me. The baby is taking all of my patience, tolerance and energy to deal. My emotions are all over the place. Right now, every word that comes out of my co-workers mouth sounds like nails on a chalkboard.  

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"