Working Moms
Options

***snicksnack***

I saw your other post about background checks and the maryland site.That site is definitely very helpful to find this. However I have come across some day care providers who have multiple cases- divorce, civil cases, etc and are still licensed. In which case my question is, is it okie to question them about it as part of interviewing them, escp if it bothers you? Or do you just reply on the fact that they must have done the check before licensing her?

Re: ***snicksnack***

• Options

Sorry for the late reply I just saw this.  The only thing I was concerned about when I was looking was criminal and driving records, and to be honest, I wanted a recent background check. Although, if I had seen a protective order or abuse that would concern me.  If I saw something online that concerned me I would bring it to the person?s attention if they were questioning why I wanted one.  Most of the providers we talked to had children and were very open to having checks done as it is common practice and I would assume they would want the same if the situation is in reverse.  Additionally, you can't 100 percent rely on the case site because if the cop spells the person's name wrong it may not show.  We used that site more as a way to get some info before the interview.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"