D.C. Area Babies

OB Recs in Frederick/Montgomery County MD

Hello,

My husband and I are ttc and I am looking for an OB in the Frederick/Montgomery County area. I started a search online and am pretty overwhelmed by the number of Drs I have to sort through! Any recommendations would be wonderful!! TIA!! :)

TTC #1 since 10/2010, Me: 30 DH: 29 Diagnosed with unexplained infertility IUI #1 11/14/12 (clomid, trigger and progesterone)= BFP!! Beta #1 12dpiui: 207 Beta #2 14dpiui: 411 Beta #3 17dpiui: 1111 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: OB Recs in Frederick/Montgomery County MD

• Try Simmons, Martin and Helmbrecht - they have offices in Rockville and Frederick. I go to Midwifery Care Associates, which is co-located with this practice, and would recommend the midwives - I've only met with one OB at backup but got the recommendation from other board members.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I second that recommendation!  I've been going to them for years.  I've seen almost all of the docs in the practice and have been pleased with all of them, but I have to admit that Dr. Helmbrecht is my favorite.  They also have offices in Damascus and Montgomery Village. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love love love Dr. Maggid in Capital Women's Care. I really like all of the providers there. I can't stress how important this is if you are TTC because the chances that you get your favorite provider when you deliver are completely up to chance.
  • mdttmdtt member
    Thanks Ladies!!
    TTC #1 since 10/2010, Me: 30 DH: 29 Diagnosed with unexplained infertility IUI #1 11/14/12 (clomid, trigger and progesterone)= BFP!! Beta #1 12dpiui: 207 Beta #2 14dpiui: 411 Beta #3 17dpiui: 1111 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Capital Women's Care is really good and they have offices that are located in different areas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDCtoLowcountry:
    Try Simmons, Martin and Helmbrecht - they have offices in Rockville and Frederick. I go to Midwifery Care Associates, which is co-located with this practice, and would recommend the midwives - I've only met with one OB at backup but got the recommendation from other board members.

This.  I met with the OBs before switching to the midwives with my first son. Dr. Helmbrecht was my favorite.  I know a few other people who go to them and love them.  If you are interested in the midwives, they are pretty good, as well. Although, I delivered my first son before they hired a new group of midwives.  So far I'm happy with the new midwives.  I also know people who go to Capital Women's Care and are very happy with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"