June 2011 Moms
Options

Cleared for exercise?

When did your OB clear you for exercise? I still have PP bleeding (which effing sucks, I'm SO over it) and I don't have my dr's appt for another couple of weeks. I've been walking every day, not super far but walking DS #1 to school and back home but nothing other than that. I'm really ready to get rid of the jiggly stomach!
imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cleared for exercise?

• Options
    My OB doesn't clear you for hard core exercising until after the 6 week check up.  Before that you can basically walk, no lifting over 10 lbs (unless baby is more than that), and no tub baths or intercourse.  I go next week and hope he will clear me from all restrictions.  I am also bleeding still, but according to the nurse at my OB's office I'm already having my first pp period.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i did my first long walk yesterday (about 4 miles) i haven't been cleared yet but i felt up to it and felt really good afterwards, i've got my 6 week check up in 2 weeks - i'm hoping the Dr clears me to return to the gym - i can't wait to tone up!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to admit, I'm looking forward to a little "brown chicken brown cow" action more than going to the gym though!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageskidunks:
    I have to admit, I'm looking forward to a little "brown chicken brown cow" action more than going to the gym though!

LOL!  Me too! DH especially- he won't shut up about it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had my 4 week PP appt today post c-section.  I was cleared to get back to normal. She said if it hurts, do not do it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I was cleared at my 2 week PP visit.  My Dr said that if it hurts then stop but I'm fine to do crunches, weights, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"