2nd Trimester

We are team...

Blue. Had my a/s yesterday and it turns out that his little one is a boy :)

Now we are having issue with coming up with a name. DH wants to use his dad's name (Isaac), which I really dislike and I am fine with using same letters, but not the same itself, or just using it as a middle name.

So I've been trying to find a jewish name that will remind DH of his dad's name, but will not be Isaac.

Pregnancy%20ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: We are team...

• Congratulations on being team blue.  Good Luck on the naming, Issac is a tough one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • vspekvspek member
    It has to remind DH of Isaac
    Pregnancy%20ticker

• Awww! Congratulations. Now you have one of each!
    December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I second the suggestion of using Isaac as the middle name instead of the first name. We are using my DH's father's first name as the middle name (it's also my DH's middle name) but I happen to love it....so I guess I'm not much help. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Congratulations on being team blue! We find out on Tuesday which team we're on! My husband's middle name is Isaac and since I am a person who believes that people should have their own individual names, my compromise is having the baby's MN be Isaiah if it's a boy. Close to Isaac, but not! :) Good luck!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • vspekvspek member

I've tried it all, but no matter what I suggest DH wants first name to be Isaac. I hate the name plus his dead died really early and from cancer suffering for a bit over a year. 

I've tried to explain to DH, but with no luck. I even suggested using his dad's second name as a first name and his first name as LO's middle name, but still no luck.

When DD was born, we used name of his grandma as a middle name and we used a first letter from my grandpa's name to start DD's first name.

So now DH says that he let it got last time, but will not let it go this time.

What would you do? It sounds like he is not leaving me any choice, knowing how much I hate this name.  

Pregnancy%20ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"