2nd Trimester

Let's talk about boobs..

My boobs have been getting big from the start,very sore too.. Well that all went away for a little while and then BAM! over night they just exploded and also started leaking colostrum.. This was a few days ago and sense then I have noticed when I take my bra off they leak a lil bit, when I lay on them or squish them,they leak, when I come inside from being hot outside they leak...My mom say's this is starting kinda early and they must be off on my DD but that isnt possible  because after I lost my last pregnancy I have kept very good track of my MS.. Did anyone else start this around 18wks? I am also wondering how long do I have before I will need to wear breast pads? Sometimes I can feel them leak when not wearing a bra, like a little wetness on my shirt, but not completely leaking through..This is all so new to me and I am kinda freaking out a bit..all these changes are very much welcome but are happenig fast,everyday something new is going on :) Thanks Ladies
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Let's talk about boobs..

• It seems like from what I have read, some women begin leaking as soon as 16 weeks or so. I started just last week at about 21 weeks, so 18 weeks is probably not 'too early'. You are leaking a lot though! Mine is mostly just when I lay down and one side gets squished. Hopefully it's just a sign that you will produce lots of breast milk for your LO :)
  • imagelove_melongtime:
    It seems like from what I have read, some women begin leaking as soon as 16 weeks or so. I started just last week at about 21 weeks, so 18 weeks is probably not 'too early'. You are leaking a lot though! Mine is mostly just when I lay down and one side gets squished. Hopefully i tt's just a sign that you will produce lots of breast milk for your LO :)

lol I was thinking that too. I have been worrying  if I would produce enough milk and when this started, It didnt ease me into it, it threw me into it was was hoping I am good to go on the milk front, lol..Big Smile thanks for the comment

• Loading the player...
  • If you're leaking, I would pick up the pads. Who wants to walk around with wet stains?  Once your child arrives and your milk comes in, you REALLY need them.  I woke up in a puddle more than once.
  • I started leaking at 15 weeks so i wouldn't worry too much. I have to use breast pads every once in awhile because certain days I leak more than others.
  • I havent noticed anything yet...other than my nipples looking HUGE!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I started leaking at 16 weeks. Not enough to need the pads yet, at least not if I wear a bra. It was weird though, I just assumed I had a lot more time before that started...like when the baby was born Lol. No one ever told me that one. Just one of those things I guess.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • imagegajumper:
    I havent noticed anything yet...other than my nipples looking HUGE!!!

Same for me. And my nipples are purple. Embarrassed

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Ive been concerned because my boobs havent hurt one bit yet, havent had leaking either but im only 16 weeks. I have DDD breasts and I think they may have grown a little, nothing that noticable when they are big already. Im not sure why my breasts havent hurt yet but im not complaining
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"