XP: T&P's for SIL — The Bump
Multiples

XP: T&P's for SIL

I have posted a couple of times about my SIL on here. She is 18 weeks, 2 days pregnant with triplets and needs some major prayers sent her way. She has been in the hospital for preterm labor since Saturday. They got the contractions and dilation under control (for the most part), but have discovered that she has an infection in the amniotic fluid. General wisdom requires the immediate delivery of the babies, but her amazing OB is racing against the clock to try and find any alternative. Please, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. This was her last chance for IVF and besides the infection, the babies are perfect and healthy in every way.

BabyFetus Ticker
It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers

Re: XP: T&P's for SIL

• Oh god, that is bad. I hope her doctor can figure out a way to save them. They are in my thoughts.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Oh no...lots of T&P's!
    TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsVoMrsVo member
    How scary :(  Lots of T&Ps for your SIL.

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • T&p's for your SIL. So scary, I hope they figure out a way to help them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards