LGBT Parenting
Options

**2brides**

You still on?  Just wanted to once again say I'm sorry for your loss.  It sounds like you have good people around you but if you need anything I'm (we all are) here.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **2brides**

• Options

Yea, I am still here. Why I am not asleep, I have no idea. :) 

Thank you so much. My mom has been sick for the better part of 10 years and in the last few years had deteriorated to the point where she could no longer speak, type on her keyboard, and in the past few months even blink in response to a question - so while it is hard for her to be gone, in many ways it was more difficult to see her in that condition.

Thank you everyone - I am sure I will be checking in from time to time while I am here - it is a nice diversion. :) Good night!:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry, 2. I know that losing someone after a long illness is its own kind of bittersweet. I'm glad you are able to be there for your dad right now. We're all thinking of your family.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking of you.  Praying for peace and healing for your family.
  • Options

Thinking of you and your family. If there is anything that you need, please let us know.

Hugs!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. ((hugs))  Yes, please do let us know if there is anything we can do to help out. I am glad you are there with your dad, and hope L and the boys have/had a good safe trip there.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Sending warm thoughts for you and your family. I hope L and the boys have a smooth trip. Thinking of you...((hugs))
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts, and prayers are with you and your family during this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your family's loss.  Please know we are here for listening, diversion etc.  I am thinking about you and your family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"