Adoption

AW: another updated sig pic

I only changed one of the pics but our other one was from when she was 3 weeks old and she's almost 3 months now!! She's getting so big and is smiling and so lovey. We still can't believe she is ours sometimes!

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: AW: another updated sig pic

• She's 3 months?!? I can hardly believe it.

Love the new siggy pic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • So stinkin, freakin cute :-) what a lovely family you have there MayDay!
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You have a beautiful family Rachel :0) Hard to believe shes 3 months already

• What a beautiful family! She's so precious!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Beautiful!  All of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love love love!!! 
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Oh my goodness I just want to come squeeze her!  I can't believe it's been three months!  Time flies!  She fits into your gorgeous family well!

TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • She has grown so much! Beautiful family :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"