Multiples

Funny what you do when you're tired....

A's mouth is bothering her....more teeth I guess! She woke up at 6 am this morning ugh.  We usually aren't up until 8. 

I only had a few sips of coffee and I logged on.  I must have closed my bump page last night, so I quickly (and without thinking) typed www. multiples. com (spaces added so no one accidentally goes there) to see what was going on this morning.  Of course, that's not at all the web address for this site.  It IS however a website if you'd like to experience multiple orgasms.

I was too tired to even be intrigued. 

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Funny what you do when you're tired....

• hahahahahaha!

I've put formula in my coffee before - disgusting and probably really fattening. 

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • LMAO at both! Hilarious!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've put DS and DD in the wrong car seats in the morning (and didn't switch them) due to tiredness. It's not a big deal they are the same seats but one is very pink and the other is very blue.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers]
  • Lol!!!  Too funny! 
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageOrangeSmoke:

hahahahahaha!

I've put formula in my coffee before - disgusting and probably really fattening. 

Ick!  The smell of formula makes me gag.

My husband put the milk in the microwave one night. I found it the next morning while attempting to re-heat leftovers. This happened during the horrible first couple of months, where no one slept.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"