March 2012 Moms

Digital Positive!

I just took a digital HPT and loud and clear I'm Pregnant! I knew I was but DH didn't believe the faint line!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Digital Positive!

• Congratultions! Welcome, March Mom. Isn't it great to see the unquestionable PREGNANT? No squinting at lines, no checking the next day to see if it gets darker, just the straight out answer.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My husband didn't believe me either! It took my doctor calling with my quant levels before he was sure this was really happening but he is finally on board! Welcome to the board! I hope we are all still here in 9 months!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My DH didn't really believe me either when there was just a faint line.  We ran out that night to get a digital just so he could be sure.  Congrats!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't tell my DH until I got the digital "pregnant" because that is the only way he'd believe. Congratulations!
    My Boys
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay for digital tests! I feel like buying one just so I can see the word again. My appt isn't until July 25th and I feel like I have no symptoms!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • salt78salt78 member
    Isn't it just the most awesome feeling to see that word pop up? Congratulations!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"