May 2011 Moms
Options

Wednesday Weigh-in

I don't remember who was leading this but hadn't seen a post yet today, so here we go! *Starting weight is the weight you were when these check-ins began (June 15th) not your weight the day of delivery or right after* 

Starting weight-

Current weight-

Exercises this week?

Diet this week?

If you aren't cleared to work out, have you started anything to lose weight despite restrictions?  

Started Dating 12/7/01
Married 6/6/09
DS 5/11/11
DD 9/13/13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Wednesday Weigh-in

• Options

Starting weight- 140

Current weight- 140 (actually down 4 from what I was last week, so just back to where I started, yay but UGH!)

Exercises this week? JM30DS 4 times in the last week, when I didn't do that I walked 1.5-3 miles, somedays I did both

Diet this week? I was terrible this weekend for our family reunion but have been much better the other days. Next week I will be home (after being gone for the past 3 weeks) which will make it SO much easier! I am beyond ready!

Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

• Options

Starting weight- Can't tell you what I was on July 15 but last week I was 240

Current weight- 238

Exercises this week? walked 1.2 miles every day but Saturday and Sunday, wii fit 30 minutes a day

Diet this week? I eat great on the weekdays- but the weekends sucked for me.  I need to increase my water intake.

If you aren't cleared to work out, have you started anything to lose weight despite restrictions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm pretty sure its MegBaby who does these? I wonder where she is.

imageCassondra09:

Starting weight- 170 lbs

Current weight- 164 lbs

Exercises this week? Not cleared to work out yet

Diet this week? I need to try to remember to eat. Still also trying to increase how much fiber I eat for other reasons.. but I haven't started a diet yet.

If you aren't cleared to work out, have you started anything to lose weight despite restrictions?   Nope, not unless forgetting to eat meals or eating half of my meal because LO can smell that I'm eating and wakes up or starts crying whenever I eat.

• Options

Starting weight- 154

Current weight- 151

Exercises this week? just got cleared tuesday. Ive been dancing, doin crunches and arm workouts, and walkin around Target since it's too hot to walk outside here

Diet this week? im still trying to find the time and appetite to eat the amount of calories I need each day

If you aren't cleared to work out, have you started anything to lose weight despite restrictions?  got cleared on tuesday

Photobucket PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for starting this. I have one very sick little girl. I barely have time alone today :(  Starting weight- 162Current weight- 155 (pp weight!)Exercises this week? Swimming and walking stillDiet this week? Much better. I have starting eating plenty more fruits!If you aren't cleared to work out, have you started anything to lose weight despite restrictions?  I have two weeks until I am cleared. I can't wait! I love swimming though! 
  • Options
    imagemegbaby13:
    Thank you for starting this. I have one very sick little girl. I barely have time alone today :(   Starting weight- 162 Current weight- 155 (pp weight!) Exercises this week? Swimming and walking still Diet this week? Much better. I have starting eating plenty more fruits! If you aren't cleared to work out, have you started anything to lose weight despite restrictions?  I have two weeks until I am cleared. I can't wait! I love swimming though!  

Sorry to hear she is sick! I hope she starts feeling better soon!

Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

• Options

Starting weight- 154 (6/15)

Current weight- 149 today

Exercises this week? 30 DS 2 times - got mastitis this week and took some days off

Diet this week? have had a dramatic loss of appetite this week, still drinking too many calories!

If you aren't cleared to work out, have you started anything to lose weight despite restrictions?  Not actually cleared to work out yet, but listening to my body. Tomorrow is my first day of Physical Therapy to address my diastasis recti and back problems.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageCassondra09:

Starting weight- 160 lbs

Current weight- 156 lbs

Exercises this week? 30 Day Shred.... I'm on level 2

Diet this week?  lots of veggies, portion control, eating about 1600 calories a day. This weight is FINALLY coming off a little bit!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"