Multiples
Options

I can't believe my boys are 9 months already...

It's weird. It's definitely flying by.

They're still nursing. No teeth yet. Almost crawling. They started clapping a week or so ago. They aren't doing table foods or finger foods yet, they gag and puke. They JUST started STTN. Finally!

I love this age. Some days are hard but most days are good.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I can't believe my boys are 9 months already...

• Options
    I just have to say you are amazing!  I can't believe you have 4 children, plus twins!!  Yes  And you live in Pierce County, we're practically neighbors. That makes you even more cool.  Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay for 9 months! This is such an awesome age. My LOs are 10 months today, and they are so adorable, and I love it. It feels like just yesterday we had newborns, and now they're moving all around, babbling, etc. I wish we could somehow bottle up their cuteness and hold onto it forever.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Love watching your guys grow ... I know I'm just a little behind you ...

Now, if I could only figure out how to teach them to sit up, they seem so frustrated and get bored since they can't move around!

Clicky to our blog!! imageimage 14 Months Old!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"