Northern California Babies

BBQ side dish ideas...

Post your favorites! I need some inspiration for a BBQ we are hosting this weekend.

I was thinking of making a black bean and corn salad...but thats all I've got so far.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: BBQ side dish ideas...

• Cole Slaw. Recently I tried one that had cabbage, red onion, what I think was parsley and large chunks of red apple. Soo good. 

Baked beans and macaroni salad are my usual BBQ sides.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I've made this zucchini cornbread casserole for bbqs and it's become very popular.

I've also made this orzo salad.  They're both fairly easy and quick to make.  I like the black bean and corn salad too.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Angel Baby - 5/22/2010 @ 13 weeks. Always in our hearts.
  • Loading the player...
  • I enjoy orzo salad as a nice change from the usual bbq side dishes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Caprese salad...tomato and mozzarella slices with basil leaves, drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar...YUM!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Corn salad. You can totally alter it with the stuff you love. I like my mother in law's: fresh corn, grape tomato halves, green onion, black beans, avocado chunks and lots of lime juice (salt and pepper to taste). It really is super yum.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic My Boys! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Garlic Bread

Bakes Beans

Corn on the cob

potato salad

pasta salad

caprese

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"