New Jersey Babies
Options

Pediatricians in Millburn?

Hi.  I am visiting from another board (mostly the NJ local board)....but I am trying to help a friend with finding out some information.  Does anyone know any of these pediatricians from Millburn (Drs.Gruewald, Comandatore, Sterio, Miller, Alexander, Detweiler, Thompson, or Mullick)....or can you provide any experience with any of them?  Any other recommendations?  TIA for helping my friend:)!

Re: Pediatricians in Millburn?

• Options
    My SIL's boyfriend is in practice with Dr Boodish in Millburn.  I grew up in the area and it's a really good practice that's been around for a very long time.  I don't know any of the Dr's you mentioned.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    Thanks...Liz.  I will see if I can find this doctor for her that you mentioned.  Thank you very much for your help....and answering this post.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have not heard of those peds, but we use Dr. Kintiroglou in West Orange (next to Millburn).  Both the father and son have been ranked best in NJ for a few years in a row.  There are two other doctors in their practice as well and all are fabulous.  Good luck to your friend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been taking my daughter to this practice (Gruenwald, Camandatore, Sterio, etc.) for about 6 years and they are wonderful.  They are very accommodating (weekend hours) and all have been great when we have gone in for visits, called after hours with questions/concerns, etc.  I highly recommend them.
  • Options
    go for dr boodish, although he may not be seeing new patience dr mangru is great too!
  • Options
    I use Dr. Gruenwald, Cmandatore, Sterio ect.. in Milburn.  They are all great Doctors.  And I love the office hours.  I have only had great experiences with all the doctors there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"