Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

If you need a laugh please come on in!

So I'm at the gym. Im about 20 minutes into my workout and this guy keeps looking at me. I moved and worked out on 3 or 4 machines and he is still "watching" me. Well I finally look down and realize that MY BOOBS ARE LEAKING!!!! Its been over 3 weeks since I had Addison. This could only happen to me!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: If you need a laugh please come on in!

• Options
    You poor dear!  I am glad you able to see the humor at this time of you life.  I think it is a good thing. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! I agree with pp that it is great you see the humor in it. Sometimes a good laugh can go a long way. Do you have some pads ready for next time?
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And I made it all the way to the car before crying. Damn emotions!! (first post was while I was hiding in the bathroom trying to figure out what to do )
  • Options
    Oh sweetie - big hugs to you!
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    Aww.. to make you feel better about crying..I cried bc my DH put the TP roll under instead of over like I like it..sometimes I wonder about myself:)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sorry that it happened but I'm glad you can find the humor in it.

If it happens again or you see dude again just say "I sweat so hard that it comes from my boobs!" I bet it shuts him up. 

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    Thanks ladies! And yes, I will make sure I have pads for tomorrow!
  • Options

Aw I'm glad you could find the humor.  Sometimes, it feels really good to laugh at a time like this.

I had a similar experience.  I was engorged the week after my D&E procedure, so my OBGYN suggested cabbage leaves in my bra to help absorb some of the milk.  I was (and still am) doing physical therapy for my knee.  My pt just had me walking, nothing to strenuous.  I'd left some of the cabbage leaves in my bra and she kept wondering what the hell the smell was.  **whistles innocently** 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww don't be embarrassed! Mine were actually leaking yesterday too. I thought I was past that like 2 weeks ago, but apparently not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am so sorry!  That is awful!  Dumb man, obviously his mom didn't teach him not to stare at people no matter what :)

I am very impressed that you have been working out!  I thought I couldn't until my 6 week appt, but maybe I made that up so I wouldn't have to....but that ship has sailed so I need to get my butt back on a schedule....I will think of you as my motivation!

Hugs,

Jenn

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    I got cleared after my 2 week pp check. She did tell me nothing strenous(sp). So I mostly just run but I really needed to do something physical yesterday. DH and I made a bet, I have until Jan 1 to lose 20lbs and then I get a $500 shopping spree. So basically 6 months! Maybe we should start weekly work out check in posts? See how many people wanna join us?
  • Options

imageLoveOfMikesLife:
    I got cleared after my 2 week pp check. She did tell me nothing strenous(sp). So I mostly just run but I really needed to do something physical yesterday. DH and I made a bet, I have until Jan 1 to lose 20lbs and then I get a $500 shopping spree. So basically 6 months! Maybe we should start weekly work out check in posts? See how many people wanna join us?

I would totally join in on that! I put on some weight when I was pg and now am working out with my fiance to get ready for 1) The Marine Corps Birthday Ball and 2) our wedding next June. 

BFP 1: 3/25/11 -- m/c: 4/21/11 @ 9w 2d

imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Semper Fi! - A proud female Marine

• Options
    OMGoodness!!!  LOL... that is just great.  I think I would wear a "Got Milk" t-shirt to the gym next time. 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary   tickers
    "The truth IS that the days will be filled with an unending ache and the nights will feel one million sad years long for a while. Healing is attained only after the slow necessary progression through the stages of grief and mourning."
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"