Babies: 3 - 6 Months

What do you call your LO?

I swear by the time LO is older he will think his name is actually Bubba. I also call him Bubba-Face :)

What is your LOs little nickname? 

V|V TSP V|V
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do you call your LO?

• His name is Ryan and I always call him Ry-bears or Goo Goos :)
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Cozy. His name is Cole, and at first I was calling him Colesy, then it turned into Cozy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Our family calls him JJ, short for his name. I also call him bubba, boober, boobey (don't ask), baby boy, whatever comes to mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Stinky butt

Stinker

Little man

Pooter bug

Captain McPooperson

Wow... My son really doesn't stink. I make him sound like he is smelly!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• I call DD1 pookie and DD2 punky.  Sometimes it is pooks and punks though.  :)
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • His name is Ryan but most often I call him munchkin. Or love bug, peanut, or sweetness. DH calls him bubba or bud.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We either call her Louie to Tooter Magooter. I've never seen a baby fart as much, as loud, or as stinky as her. She's talented.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageJJsMom211:
    Our family calls him JJ, short for his name. I also call him bubba, boober, boobey (don't ask), baby boy, whatever comes to mind.

haha I call my FI boobie. It started out as boo and me just being me added an "ie" at the end  

V|V TSP V|V
  • I call him Bo Bo, or Bubba or Bobado- his name is Sajan so I'm not sure where I came up with these :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mollusk, Molls or Poo poo.
  • I call her Bunny or Bunny Rabbit. I'll occasionally call her Clairebear, but it's usually Bunny.

I really have no idea why I call her that.....

• DS is Monkey, and DD is Juice Box (she's juicy and delicious!). DH doesn't like that I call her that.

• Her real nickname is Zeze, but I also call her Little (older sister is Big) and Fat-Fat.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• imageMomlovesEloise:
    We either call her Louie to Tooter Magooter. I've never seen a baby fart as much, as loud, or as stinky as her. She's talented.
    Hah I call DS toots mcgoots. Or baby bear.
  • Her name is Morgan.

We used to call her "Fuss-budget," but that was more her newborn name. Now it's Bean, Beany, Beanish, sometimes Bunny. She's a big girl, so my husband calls her Porkchop or Piggy, but that's stopping soon. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • While we were still in the hospital, I took to calling her "Angry Bird" or "Hungry Chicken" because of how she would "peck" at me furiously when she was hungry.

Now, when I'm not calling her by her name, I call her "Chicken".

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• His name is Kingston and here are his nicknames:

King

Kinger

Kinger Dinge

Boo Boo

Boo

Boog

Boogie

Beeskie

Beeskers

Booskie

Bootie

Im sure there will be more in the months to come! 

• punkinbutt... Stinkbug... Bronco... Mushroom Man (because he's a real fun guy)... Toots McGoots...Butter bean....buttercup
  • Sons name is greyson and we call him Baby G , G unit , or G.. I have a feeling baby G is going to follow him throughout life because everyone calls him that...
  • Buttle-butt, wee man, butt-butt, little butt, cute-patoot, baby boy... (He's just got such a cute little booty!!!) 
  • B, Buddy, Monkey, Stinker.
  • imageSpin313:
    DS is Monkey, and DD is Juice Box (she's juicy and delicious!). DH doesn't like that I call her that.
    I love Juice Box! We call DD Baby Girl, Boogie Monster or just Boogie. Oh, and we call her Stinky a lot, not because she smells but because she acts stinky!

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • I call her bug, or Addibug.
  • DH and I regularly refer to him as Monkey whether we are talking to him or to each other. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • monkey doodle, stinky doodle, doodle do, monkey moo. bug a boo, mr. squishy pants
  • Paige-e (middle initial is E), Paige-e-roo, Roo, Rooster, Roo-teeny, Baby Roo, and Buttercup when she's being a butt. 

• We call him HenHen or Snarfels (since he snarfs his food down so quickly).
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Her name is Abigail Goo, Baby goo, Bubbi goo, Nugget, Nuggie, Nug, Queen of nuggatonia, Nuggateer , Monkey, Monkaloo, My poor child my never know her real name. All of the above come from either me, Dh and my sils. Sorry for formatting on phone
  • Doodle or Doo-Doo.
  • Booger face, booger butt, grandma calls him booger snot and Samson, Mr. Baby, little man, Whiny McWhinersun when he's fussy. BF calls him buddy and bubba. He's never gonna know his real name.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We call him Gee or Gee Gee because when he first started making sounds that's the one he did most. We also call him Bubba, Bubba Brown, Brown, boogie, B. I try to say his real name more often because I get afraid he won't know his real name! I know... I'm pathetic.
    lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
  • We call him Caleb boy, weet, or weet weet (sweet sweet) or dude
  • Her name is Mikaela, but more often she is Baby Girl.  We also call her M, Kayla, Fuss Bucket, Cranky Pants, Little One, Goober.  Then there are the Russian nicknames my husband's family have give her that I wont even try to write out.  She does respond to Mikaela, but she responds more often to baby girl.  Oops.

CIMG0951

• I don't know why, but I always call Grace, "The Gracie Girl" or just Gracie. Noah, is Booboo, the Noahnater, Noah pants (dont ask me why), and Destructo Boy.

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • I call Abigail... Abigail. And I get mad when anybody calls her Abby. That is my biggest pet peeve :)
  • skioskio member

lol, these are cracking me up.

Most often, she's Bean or Munchkin. But I'm a little nuts with the nicknames. She has also been Munch, Chloebean or Chlobean, Pumpkin, Muffin, Stinker, Squirmy, Miss, Missy, Lil Miss, Little Lady, Pretty Girl, Baby Girl, Lovey Dove, Monkey, Drool-face. There are probably more.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Rowan gets called Rowboat, Woogie (because of an unfortunate case of baby acne that reminded me of the character from There's Something About Mary), Monkey Man, Brudder (that's what his "sissy" calls him) and Mo.
  • DS #2 is Love Bug.  DS #1 got the nickname of Goose when he started to crawl.  It was short for Goose on the loose :)
  • babydoll, pretty.pretty, LO, monkey, monkeybutt, lovey & peanut

& thanks to my hubby rewording the song "no diggity no doubt":

LO diggits, LO diggity& diggy Huh?Smile

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

• imagemrebecca:
    I call Abigail... Abigail. And I get mad when anybody calls her Abby. That is my biggest pet peeve :)

Hey, nothin wrong with Abby ;)  But I'm Abigail, too, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't called Abby by anyone until I was at least 4.

My DD is:

Turkey (from way back when she was an inside baby)

Monkey

Munchkin

Cranky Pants

Cutie Pants

Kicky Pants

Monkey Pants (a new one)

Lady

Cutie

Peanut

Poops-a-doops

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board