Orange County Babies
Options

Infant daycare - Kindercare feedback?

I'm in Mission Viejo and am looking at the Kindercare in Ladera Ranch.  I don't really like the area of the one in Mission Viejo but I'll still look at it.

Feedback on Kindercare?  

Cost too if you remember it.

Thanks ladies

Diane 

11/10: IUI #1 =100mg Clomid CD4-8 + pregnyl trigger + IUI = chemical pregnancy
1/11: IUI #2 = 5mg Femara + trigger + IUI = BFN
2/11: IUI #3 = injectibles + trigger + IUI = BFN
IVF #1 April 2011 ER 4/23 w/16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fert., 4 blasts to freeze, 5dt of 2 blasts on 4/28, beta #1 5/7 = 243... beta #2 5/9 = 491....beta #3 5/11 = 1113!!
my blog

2011-02-04_11-37-12_452
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Infant daycare - Kindercare feedback?

• Options

I was looking at the facility San Clemente.

I know someone that works there and she loves it. Everyone is super nice and caring. The only problem is that it's to expensive for me, about $350 a week I'm sure it's worth it for the nice things they have to offer (educational activities, one on one interaction, flexible hours [6am-6pm] etc.) but the price is too high for me as I only need  it for 4 days 5 hours per day.

• Options

Hi, my name is Traci and I am from KinderCare. Please let us know if you have any questions or if you would like more information - our team can be reached at crc@kindercare.com. 

Regards,
    Traci@KinderCare 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi, I am from KinderCare and I noticed that you are interested in a part-time solution. Many of our Centers offer this option -- you may want to check with your local Center. 

Regards, Traci 

• Options
    I was looking at the Kindercare in Aliso Viejo since I work right up the street. The grounds are beautiful but it was $111 for 1 day a week! My husband is starting a new job August 1st so now we really need to find a daycare for possibly 2 days a week but I'm afraid to even check into how much it would cost for 2 days.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"