Multiples
Options

Silly question

I haven't been on thebump in a long time. I was thinking of updating my siggy pic and noticed that things have changed and now I don't know how to do it. My daughter is now almost 3 and the twins are almost 1 and their pics are from when they were 2 and newborns. Can someone please help me update my siggy pic. Thanks.

Re: Silly question

• Options

Go to my bump and then click on change avatar or siggy

Welcome back

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You might not be able to since your name has a character in it.

The joys of the bump - there is no way around it... you'll just have to get a new SN.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Go to tinypic.com and upload your pics.  It'll give you four codes.  Choose the second (IMG) code.  Copy and paste it into your bump bio.

You'll have to play around with the bio since it has changed.  It's easy once you play around with it a bit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageOrangeSmoke:

You might not be able to since your name has a character in it.

The joys of the bump - there is no way around it... you'll just have to get a new SN.

Ditto this. My SN has a period at the end, so I haven't been able to update mine either. My girls are toddlers and I'm 13 weeks pg. I've just been too lazy to start a new SN.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"