Georgia Babies
Options

Needs recs for hotel and restaurant

My girlfriends and I are coming to Atl next month and need a hotel w/ a pool and a good restaurant to go to.  There will be between 12-20 of us, depending on how many husbands come with us.  I think some of the girls are coming up on Friday night and then husbands and a few others will come Saturday night to go out to dinner.  Bonus points if the restaurant is w/in walking distance of the hotel. 

We want something fun, not too expensive, but no chain restaurants.  I'm thinking maybe the W hotel in Midtown? 

Re: Needs recs for hotel and restaurant

• Options
    Loews or Renaissance on W. Peachtree (used to be the Palomar) would also work.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    K&P414K&P414 member

imagemingaling1:
    Loews or Renaissance on W. Peachtree (used to be the Palomar) would also work.

What about restaurants?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

If you stay in midtown you could do Shout they have cabana's upstairs you can reserve as long as you spend a minimum amount of money ( I can't remember how much it is but we always are way over the minimum) if you want somewhere with fun drinks and more of a party atmosphere.  You could also do oceanaire or south city kitchen if you wanted more a typical dinner type place.  Ecco is a fun winebar (they have food I've just only had wine).  All of these places are in walking distance to the midtown hotels.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageK&P414:

What about restaurants?

Ooops!

Ecco, Empire State South, South City Kitchen, TAP, Tamarind Seed, Oceanaire

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    K&P414K&P414 member
    Thanks!  We decided to stay at the W Midtown, not sure about dinner yet.  We'll be poolside all day Friday maybe some of you can come see me and have a drink!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"