Washington Babies

NBR: Photog Site Made me Tear Up

I thought I would share this photography site called Dear Photograph. It's such a great concept. Beware, the captions made me tear up.  Basically the concept is to take old photographs, go back to where they were taken, and take a new pic while holding the old one. People are sending them in with captions that are funny, sentimental, and sad. Makes me want to do the same. 

The caption on this one is "Thank you for everything we had."

ETA: Spelling correction

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NBR: Photog Site Made me Tear Up

• Thank you so much for sharing , and yes , the captions, I'm in tears myself.

• awesome! thank you for sharing.

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for sharing!  I teared up as well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So I clicked on the link before I scrolled down to see the picture you posted and was just coming back to say that I couldn't scroll any further than the pic you posted when I was on the site. The picture above has me in tears! Wow! Thanks for sharing it though, I like the concept of it! ... I just don't like crying.
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageIkesHawaiian06:
    So I clicked on the link before I scrolled down to see the picture you posted and was just coming back to say that I couldn't scroll any further than the pic you posted when I was on the site. The picture above has me in tears! Wow! Thanks for sharing it though, I like the concept of it! ... I just don't like crying.
    I'm sorry! I tried to warn you. That one really got me. :)
  • I'm so glad you all enjoyed it. I've been very nostalgic lately so I really fell in love with the concept.
  • Love it!  Thanks for posting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"