Multiples

Pillow Suggestions????

I am 20 weeks and I am already having trouble sleeping.  My problem is that I end up on my back all the time and wake up.
I have a body pillow on each side, but this really isn't helping because my pillows move.
Does anyone have a pillow suggestion that helped them sleep better throughout the night?

Recommendations are very much appreciated!

Re: Pillow Suggestions????

• I may be in the minority, but I HATE my boppy total body pillow. It should be called the FLOPPY pillow....very little support offered.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used the boppy until around 24 or 26 weeks.  Then it didn't work anymore.  I think it is because we just get larger than a singleton pregnancy and that is what it is engineered for.  So I went to a three pillow configuration.  I had a pillow between my legs, and a pillow under my belly.  I side slept.  And I had a pillow right behind my back so that I could rest back on it and take some of the weight off my poor hips.  That worked until I delivered but in no way was it totally comfortable. 
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my Snoggle.  It was kind of pricey but worth it!
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I LOVED my snoogle and still use it some. Upsides:You can somehow use it to tandem feed (although I was never able to) Downside:We have a queen size bed and DH didnt have tons of room
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I could never get body pillows to work for me, so instead, I just used a huge comforter and bunched it up under the parts that needed extra support and wrapped it around myself. It worked much better and didn't move as much.
  • Thank you for posting this - I'm ~19wks and having the same problem sleeping.  I really didn't expect it to start so soon.  My poor hips ache and I toss from side to side all night.  Right now I'm just using a pillow under my head, and on each side/between my knees.  I was considering ordering a Snoogle or getting an egg crate for the mattress, but I think I'll try the comforter idea first.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"