Upstate NY Babies
Options

Amazon returns

So I bought a twin nursing pillow from amazon, it was like $60. I never even ended up using it. After like 20 attempts to get them both to latch I decided a long time ago to just EP for them. I still have it in the original package/bag etc but I don't have any kind of receipt or packing slip. I mean, I can go in my acct history and see all the order # details. Would I be able to return it? How do amazon returns work?
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Amazon returns

• Options
    You could always go through the returns page and see what it says.  We just tried to return a pool cover we bought, but because of the reason I selected, they were going to charge me for the return shipping ($8, and I only paid $10 for the cover!).  But, I guess some of the returns are free.  I'd just go to www.amazon.com/returns and start it to see what happens.
  • Options

imageJenJar:
    You could always go through the returns page and see what it says.  We just tried to return a pool cover we bought, but because of the reason I selected, they were going to charge me for the return shipping ($8, and I only paid $10 for the cover!).  But, I guess some of the returns are free.  I'd just go to www.amazon.com/returns and start it to see what happens.

Thank you! It gave me a shipping label to print out and as long as I drop it off at a UPS location, I think it's free- the option said nothing about cost.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:

imageJenJar:

Thank you! It gave me a shipping label to print out and as long as I drop it off at a UPS location, I think it's free- the option said nothing about cost.

Glad it worked!  I'm sure it's free....mine specifically stated an exact cost.

• Options
    They may deduct shipping costs from whatever they credit back to you for the refund. That happened to me when I returned a video monitor about a month ago. It was free for me to ship with the label I printed, but I think it was like 6 or 7 that they deducted from my refund for the shipping.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yep.. just go to your acct and find the order and there should be an option dreturn items. you can print a return slip and then just take it to the ups store or post office or whatever...i have done both..not sure if it depends on the item or what.. but it shouldnt even cost you anything to send it back. i hate returning things but amazon makes it easy.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    Looks like you got it covered, but I did glance at a couple of twin pillows and they all said eligible for free returns. I love Amazon for returns, so easy! We have tons of UPS boxes around to drop....not sure if your item will fit in it though. I have also dropped things at the store, also easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"