Adoption
Options

I think DH is getting to me ;)

He's the one who won't get rid of any nb clothes/gear in case we do this again. Yet here I am browing the Internet for adoption agencies in our new state.

Re: I think DH is getting to me ;)

• Options
    Uh Oh!!!

This could be exciting!
  • Options
    Go Dr. L., GO!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    woo-hoo! i say go for it! : )
    *TTC since February 08* 2 IUIs that didn't take, exploratory LAP and hysterscopy in September 2010 that revealed nothing, means we're adopting! Preliminary paper work to agency & started home study in 11/10 Profiles to agency on 1/12/11 - Officially waiting! First home study visit scheduled for 1/29/11 Matched (Eek!) on 1/24/11 *Sweet baby boy born on 1/26/11* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think I'm getting to my H! :)  Too bad we didn't save everything.  Good luck with your research!  It must be so exciting to think about!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't see us persuing this until at least early next year. We're closing on a new house the end of September, and will need a few months just to figure out what we're going to do with it and sort our lives out again.

But at least I know I have a LOT of options!

This is not on DH's radar at this very moment, but I'm curious to see how he feels by January.

• Options
    That is exciting!  I will be anxious to see where you all go with it after the first of the year!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    ohh this sounds super exciting :P
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! It's exciting to know something might be on the horizon :)
    We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    big "LIKE" !
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"