Food Allergy

Yes! We're going to a Pro Baseball game

They just called and they have extra tickets to the peanut/allergy free suite.  I am so excited to take LO to a game. 

There's no food allowed and they bring in people to specially clean everything. 

Re: Yes! We're going to a Pro Baseball game

• That's awesome!  My DH is so bummed that we can't bring the boys to a game.  Have a wonderful time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageg_belle:
    That's awesome!  My DH is so bummed that we can't bring the boys to a game.  Have a wonderful time!

Thanks.  Do they not have peanut free days by you?  I'd call and ask the public relations dept at your stadium, they might already have special days and sections that are peanut free. 

• Loading the player...
  • Fun! We have these a few times each season here, but DS reacts to peanut dust in the air so I'm still worried about even bringing him in the stadium. I might let him in a year or two (but he'll probably have to wear a mask on the way too/from the suite!).

Have fun! I'm sure it will be a blast!

• imageSallyJean95:

imageg_belle:
    That's awesome!  My DH is so bummed that we can't bring the boys to a game.  Have a wonderful time!

Thanks.  Do they not have peanut free days by you?  I'd call and ask the public relations dept at your stadium, they might already have special days and sections that are peanut free. 

Our stadium has "peanut free" sections a few times each season- but it's not a peanut free day and the seats are way high up (cheap- but not great seats).  We have no idea if he'd have issues from the dust/shells etc. and I don't want to find out at a ball game.  When he gets older I'm sure we'll try it at some point.  My DH is a huge baseball fan and would love to go with the kids.  I've heard we can get seats in a suite and those can be peanut free at the ticket holder's request- but they're crazy expensive.  I'm not ready to drop a few hundred $ to take a toddler to a baseball game :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i recently found out that the Yankee stadium has a peanut free suite.. too bad my DH gets front row seats from his work and we can't sit there :(
  • Our suite tickets are $35, I expected them to be more.  It can't hurt to ask the public relations people, they might know of an organization that is doing a peanut free suite.  Ours are not publicized, DH just called around and asked everyone in the organization until we found what we were looking for.  He said that the ballpark has a few suites for themselves and if it's not a popular game and there is enough interest they will do the peanut free suite at a reduced ticket price. 

I agree, that is not the place to have a reaction.  DH and I went last year without DS and I was horrified at all the peanuts and dust everywhere. 

• imageSallyJean95:

Our suite tickets are $35, I expected them to be more.  It can't hurt to ask the public relations people, they might know of an organization that is doing a peanut free suite.  Ours are not publicized, DH just called around and asked everyone in the organization until we found what we were looking for.  He said that the ballpark has a few suites for themselves and if it's not a popular game and there is enough interest they will do the peanut free suite at a reduced ticket price. 

I agree, that is not the place to have a reaction.  DH and I went last year without DS and I was horrified at all the peanuts and dust everywhere. 

Are you in Phoenix by any chance? I know we have a peanut-free game coming up and that tickets are $35 each - just wondering if you are close. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"