March 2011 Moms
Options

T&P for safe travels, please!

Tonight I leave for California for 4 days. I am in a wedding, and DH is staying home to take care of DS. While I am nervous to leave the two of them together (DH can be quite incompetent at times), I am even more nervous to fly. I know, I know - the chances are incredibly remote that something will happen, but it is still unsettling. Any T&P's you can send my way for a safe flight there and back would be appreciated!

Re: T&P for safe travels, please!

• Options

Good luck, and safe flight, I'm sure it will be fine!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    T and P's!!!!  Let us know how everything goes, especially DH's daddy duties! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck to you and DH! Can I ask if he is FF or BF or both? I ask because DS is EBF and I'm hoping to go away for the weekend at the end of August for a bachelorette.  I already skipped one best friend's in June and I don't want to miss out.  I feel at 3 months, he was too young (and DH and I weren't ready), but at almost 6 months, I think DH and DS can hang without me, as long as I have a freezer full of milk! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I recently just switched to all FF after FF and BF for awhile. As much as I am going to miss DS and DH, I am looking forward to getting away for a few days and getting some sleep! You deserve a night away, Mama!

• Options
    Good luck on both fronts! Have fun!
  • Options

imageanglndsguse44:
    I recently just switched to all FF after FF and BF for awhile. As much as I am going to miss DS and DH, I am looking forward to getting away for a few days and getting some sleep! You deserve a night away, Mama!

I'm fairly certain we'll have enough food for me to go the whole weekend, but I was even toying with the idea of mixing some formula in just in case.  Life definitely did not stop when DS was born, and we have so many social obligations (weddings to be in for best friends) coming up in the next several months.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"