Trouble TTC

****IUI CHECK-IN****

Hi!

Let?s hear those updates!

This is the place to update us on your IUI cycle or your break and offer support to each other!  This will be posted on Wednesdays.  If I missed your update, let me know and I will update it on the list, thanks.

If you would like to be added to the list, please include the following information in this format and I will add you to the list for the next check-in:

1. Your S/N
  2. Where you are at in the IUI process (meds & monitoring, 2ww or you are on a break/hold due until your next IUI due to other reasons)
  3. Which IUI are you on?
  4. Test/Beta Day

QOTW:  Share your favorite quote/phrase/saying that helps you get through the lows of IF.

****Congrats to Jstrat53 who?s KTFU!****

Currently in an IUI cycle:

beccaRyan (IUI #1)

Btaylor (IUI #4)

Byrne15 (IUI #3)

ccam (IUI #1)

Coloradoalyssa (IUI #3)

firewife 9278 (IUI #2)

Honeybuny630 (IUI #2)

hunterjumper102 (IUI #2)

Kathrynlo (IUI #4)

laurendSept05 (IUI #2)

Limpetfan (IUI#1)

mandalinn25 (IUI#2)

Nino770 (IUI #1)

Sbrowns08 (IUI#4)

Sterling8888 (will start IUI #1)

Wood6463 (IUI #3)

2ww:

Abvernon (IUI #5)

amor_eterno (IUI #1)

Citygirl1015 (IUI #2)

Danibaby24 (IUI#1)

dizzykates (IUI #1)

eponine 7682 (IUI #1)

Eve_Angelique (IUI#1)

inlovewithb (IUI# 3)

JellyBean616 (IUI #3)

JennPierog (IUI #1)

julie721 (IUI#1)

Kathrynlo (IUI #4)

Katieworek (IUI #1)

Kelnyc (IUI #2)

Limpetfan (IUI#1)

lucyspeople (IUI #1)

MiRae (IUI #5)

Moosegal (IUI #1)

MsH13 (IUI #1)

Trying on own/Will Cycle soon

2have2hold (will start IUI #3)

99luftballoons (IUI #4)

babylove8772 (IUI#2)

CGoldman96 (will start IUI #3)

Genmalone (will start IUI #4)

Gregermis (will start IUI #2)

Hootie123 (IUI #4 or IVF)

Katib77 (will start IUI#3)

mg0202 (will start IUI #2)

Mrs.Slick (will start IUI#1)

punkymama (will start IUI#4)

zookbride (will start IUI #1)

On a Break (surgery, finances, voluntary break, making those hard decisions, etc)

CGoldman96 (will start IUI #3)

Katib77 (IUI#3)

MissTrish521 (will start IUI #2)

MrsGMChick (will start IUI# 2)

Mrsharris15 (IUI #3)

Trish11278 (will start IUI #4)

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
| Purse Blog |
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ****IUI CHECK-IN****

• I am no longer in the 2ww -- moved on to IUI #2. Finish up my Femara tomorrow.

QOTW: Someone has this quoted in their siggy, and I really like it:  "In the end, everything will be ok. If it's not ok, it's not the end."  (or something to that effect!)

GL to everyone testing soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • update - baseline is tomorrow and injects start July 3rd.  Eeek.  

QOTW- I don't really have one, so I'm excited to read what everyone else says

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Have my first monitoring appointment this cycle tomorrow morning at 8am.  I'm currently CD8 and have been taking my Follistim since CD5 with Femara CD 3-7.  U/S on CD2 was clear with a thin lining.  May have my IUI on 4th of July!

QOTW:  Share your favorite quote/phrase/saying that helps you get through the lows of IF.

I posted my favorite quote the other day in a post but here it is again :)

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
    ? Audrey Hepburn

• xrayrob728x  IUI #2 in my 2ww that ends tomorrow !
  • I'm not in the 2WW anymore - I've moved on to IUI #2.  I finish my Clomid tonight and go for my first monitoring appointment on Monday (yay, 7am on the Fourth of July Stick out tongue). 

I don't have a very good answer for the QOTW, but I'm looking forward to seeing what some other ladies say!

The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ccamccam member
    Just started Clomid yesterday for my first IUI cycle :)

QOTW: I saw this one here I think, maybe in a TTGP post...

Anyone can give up, its the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. (author unknown)

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• No real update for me, just twiddling my thumbs in the 2ww.

QOTW: When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place - Unknown

And I am also going to adopt coloradoalyssa's quote as another fave of mine :)

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
  • I'm just waiting for my next cycle to start.  Praying that our 4th attempt will be successful.

*Note:  Successful meaning my cycle doesn't get cancelled and I actually O and get to have an IUI.  A BFP would be a bonus!

After more than 2 years of fertility treatments, FET did the trick!
    IVF March 2012 - BFP! - Severe OHSS = 8 days in the hospital in kidney failure
    No heartbeat at 10w6d
    FET August 27,2012 = BFP!
    It's a boy!
    My Blog - 3 Dogs, No Baby

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Froggy3692 / trying on own, (will start IUI #2 in August)
    BabyFruit Ticker TTC since June 2009 All test came back normal Visited the RE 10/10-he put us on a 6 month charting break on our own 1st IUI+Clomid+Ovidrel+Progestrone = June 2011 BFN 2nd IUI+Clomid+Ovidrel+Progestrone = August 2011 BFN 3rd IUI+Clomid+Ovidrel+Progestrone = October 2011 BFP Beta #1 50 - progestrone 58 Beta #2 467
  • All of the changes requested so far have been made!

| Purse Blog |
  • Hi Punky!  IUI#2 seems to be a bust.  I tested at 12dpiui yesterday and it was stark white.  We just moved to VA so I am in search of a new RE which will take a while having to go through all the hoops for a referral.  So we can be moved to trying on own.  We will start IUI#3 or a lap sometime in August hopefully.

QOTW:  coloradoalyssa's is my favorite.  I don't really have one other than "a positive attitude might not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." 

Trying To Conceive since November 2009
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    IUI#1-4 all BFN
    IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
    Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
    Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi- Feel free to add me!

ssideheather

CD#1 - Meds/Monitoring

Moving on to IUI #2

Test date: TBD

QOTW: Everything happens for a reason. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since Jan 2009. 3 failed IUIs (Clomid + Ovidril) IVF#1 November. (11/16 ER; 11/21 5dt of 2 1AA embies) Beta #1 12/1: 137 BFP!! Beta #2 12/5: 639
  • I guess the 2ww officially started today :) We ended up doing 5 days of Menopur (have always just done 3 days with IUI#1 + #2). I triggered on Monday night and did IUI's yesterday and today. I am scheduled for beta on 7/13.

QOTD: Lately I have been referring to my uterus as "the palace of my child" (which is the name of an acupuncture point that I have had every week for the last 6 weeks). It makes me smile and is much better than what I used to call it (cold and hostile).

June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am currently 12dpiui, and right now still getting a VERY faint positive from what I think is the trigger (I have been testing it out and it just never really went away).

I don't know if this counts as a "quote," but it has certainly been something that has helped me in IF:

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

imageimageimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers November 2011: after nearly two years of infertility, we are moving on to domestic infant adoption. February 2012: Matched! May 2012: Placed with our son!
  • You can add me to your list: mesila21.

This is my very first IUI.  I am currently on my 2ww, 11dpiui...I have my beta scheduled for 7/5/11 (fingers crossed). 

• Had my baseline on Monday and my cyst had shrank enough to start injects! So as soon as AF shows, I'll be shootin' up nightly CD2-?.

QOTW: These are some of my favorites depending on my mood.

Faith can move mountains, but don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel.

If you can't find hope, look in a new direction.

For nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37

Let your tears come. Let them water your soul. ~Eileen Mayhew

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • LindzKLindzK member

Punky, please add me to the IUI list.

1. LindzK
    2. 1st IUI is tomorrow AM. 
    3. Which IUI are you on? #1
    4. Test/Beta Day= 2ww will be over 7/14

Quote:  "Worrying is like rocking in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it never gets you anywhere."

Me=30, DH=31
    Together since 2000, Married 10/17/2009
    TTC since 2/2010,Dx with PCOS 12/2010, taking 1500mg Metformin
    2/11-6/11 Medicated cycles w/RE
    7/11-9/11 Break from RE
    Suprise BFP 10/7/11! DD born 6/14/2012!!!

• Update: Well, our IUI is finally on the way! I refuse to call it IUI #4, because I got pregnant on our 3rd cycle (and it was our first MEDICATED cycle) and I think I need a clean slate- so I'm calling this IUI #1 ;);) Clomid starts today and I am HOPING that we'll be able to do the IUI next Friday bc the clinic is closed next weekend.  Keeping my fingers crossed, what else can I do??

QOTW:  I really don't do inspirational quotes, but here's a funny one:

?Only caffeine and chocolate can rejuvenate the infertile soul.? :)

And I've always liked Halle Berry's quote:

?Nature has got it all wrong: When you are younger, it should be harder to get pregnant, and as you get older it should be easier. When you are so ready, you can?t do it to save your life. And when you are 21, you are so not ready, but you are ripe as could be. The eggs should become more developed the older you get, not die slowly from the day you?re born. That?s one thing God got wrong.?

• Well I just got my Clomid for my next IUI and have my u/s's scheduled, etc.  Having AF from hell this time around, I think my uterus is protesting all the poking & prodding, lol.  Start the Clomid on Saturday, yippee, NOT.  :)

QOTW:  Share your favorite quote/phrase/saying that helps you get through the lows of IF.

I like the quote:

"We may encounter many defeats..... But we must not be defeated." Maya Angelou

Lots of luck to everyone! 

TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • Thanks again Punky for doing this!

No real update from me - still on birth control for the cysts.  I am excited that next week at this time I'll know if the cysts are gone and what our plans are for the next step. 

QOTW:  I don't really keep track of quotes - although I always love when SAIFers say "it was worth the wait" - that keeps me motivated.

TTC #1 since 6/09
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• I am sitting out this cycle due to a couple of cysts.  I really didn't expect to be back on birth control pills ever again but here I am. 

Anyways, my favorite quote is Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

• Still in the 2ww here, currently 12dpiui. Beta is this Friday! I could use some good vibes if anyone has any to spare.

QOTW: I have a couple that get me through.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

When you get to the end of your rope... Tie a knot and hang on.

When the world says "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

TTC #1 since 6/2010
    8 IUIs - 3 Cancelled cycles - 1 Ectopic Pregnancy with Left tube removal = A broken heart
    IVF #1 : Fall 2012
    15R - 13M - 13F w/ICSI - Transferred 2 day 5 blasts = BFP!!!
    8 Frosties!
    Beta #1: 135, Beta #2: 312, Beta #3: 996
    10/21: Saw one beautiful flickering heartbeat! EDD: 6/12/13
    ?S/PAIFW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Everyone's been updated so far!

99luft, I updated you to IUI #1, I love your logic Smile

Hunter, I am so sorry I saw your post and I hate that you have to go through so many hopes to get a new RE...so not fair!

genmalone, T&Ps this cycle doesn't get cancelled

MrsSlick, YAY for the evil cyst shrinking

| Purse Blog |
  • image99luftballoons:

Update: Well, our IUI is finally on the way! I refuse to call it IUI #4, because I got pregnant on our 3rd cycle (and it was our first MEDICATED cycle) and I think I need a clean slate- so I'm call this IUI #1 ;);) Clomid starts today and I am HOPING that we'll be able to do the IUI next Friday bc the clinic is closed next weekend.  Keeping my fingers crossed, what else can I do??

QOTW:  I really don't do inspirational quotes, but here's a funny one:

?Only caffeine and chocolate can rejuvenate the infertile soul.? :)

And I've always liked Halle Berry's quote:

?Nature has got it all wrong: When you are younger, it should be harder to get pregnant, and as you get older it should be easier. When you are so ready, you can?t do it to save your life. And when you are 21, you are so not ready, but you are ripe as could be. The eggs should become more developed the older you get, not die slowly from the day you?re born. That?s one thing God got wrong.?

I love funny quotes!  Thank you for these

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Hey ladies! I hope everyone is having a great day. Punky, thanks so much for keeping the check-in running. ;-0)

I'm 11dpiui and just waiting to see how it all plays out. I got a very, very faint positive yesterday and I'm trying to keep it my emotions in check because I'm not sure if it's true, or if it's an evap line, or even the trigger. I didn't tell DH because with the convos we've had lately, it it's a BFN I have a feeling he'd take it a lot worse than I will. I guess we'll know for sure in a few days.

QOTW: I don't have any inspirational quotes, but I like what everyone's shared so far.

Good luck to everyone and hugs to those that need one!

ETA: added QOTW
    TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP Chart
  • imagepunkymama:

Everyone's been updated so far!

99luft, I updated you to IUI #1, I love your logic Smile

Thanks for indulging my crazy Punky :)

• Update: 9 days into the 2ww. Can't wait to test!

QOTW: "Just keep swimming" - Dory (Finding Nemo) - It's not only good for me to just keep going and keep positive, but also good to tell DH's little swimmers!! :)

TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
  • kelnyckelnyc member
    Nothing new here, just in the waiting phase and seeing some major benefits of acupuncture and diet. Hopefully it brings good news!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Please add me.

This is my first IUI cycle, today is CD 5 and I am starting Clomid tonight.  As one of our issues is MFI, the RE didn't give us great chances of success here but he wanted me to do the Clomid challenge test, so we are proceeding with the IUI anyway.  I won't know the exact dates for a little bit - but looks like I'll trigger a week from tomorrow.  If it's a bust, we'll likely move to IVF in August.   

This is IUI number one... would love for it to be an only but have a feeling it won't end there. 

Unsure when beta will take place but approximately July 24.  I plan to POAS before so as not to go into it unto it unprepared.

***S/PAIFW***TTC since forever ago....

DH-34-MFI-motility+morphology.... Me-32-Hypothyrpid+LPD

7/8/11: Clomid100mg+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN

8/2/11: Clomid50mg+Ovidrel+IUI#2=BFFN

8/25/11: Follistim50iu+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFP!!!!@14dpo

Beta#1 9/8 - 251 Beta#2 9/15 - 1622 Beta#3 9/22 - 12674

1st U/S; heard one beautiful HB of 129 - 9/29/11

OB visit; HB of 166 - 10/13/11

2nd US; HB of 163 - 10/18/11

A/S - 12/9/11 - It's a perfect healthy BOY!!!!

Our miracle baby boy - born 5/24/12

• QOTW:  Share your favorite quote/phrase/saying that helps you get through the lows of IF.

"some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."
    ? Gilda Radner     God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

• Thanks Punky!  Fingers crossed all it take is a trip to the obgyn and they will give me a referral and I will be done with it but by insurance is never that easy :/
    Trying To Conceive since November 2009
    IUI#1-4 all BFN
    IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
    Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
    Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies!

We're back on the IUI train and our monitoring apt is tomorrow 6/30. I took Femara from cd 5-9 (stupid story about starting late). IUI #2 (if I haven't already o'd on my own) should be like Saturday.

QOTW: Dum Spiro Spero -  Latin for, As I breathe, I hope.

I love this quote and it's going to be my second tattoo. 

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

• Dah!  I'm so late to the game because today has been soooooooooo busy!  Waiting for AF so I can start IUI #2!  (that's not really an update)... buuuuuuuuuuuut... the nurse called today to let me know that I'm going to have estradiol patches up to trigger day and progesterone support in the 2ww this time around!  I'm so excited!

QOTW: "You are X days pregnant"... I tend to repeat this a lot to myself during AF... especially CD1... cuz just because the last cycle failed... doesn't mean this cycle won't!  It's kind of silly but it has kept me from crying at work on more than one occasion

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• I'm officially in the 2ww of IUI #2; 1 day down, 11 to go (I have a 12 day LP).

This IUI is not too promising since my CD 12 ultrasound on Saturday only showed one 14.5 follicle on my right side. We waited until Tuesday, cd 15, to do the IUI in the hopes that it would be mature enough for fertlization by that point, but who knows. We didn't want to do another ultrasound since we're completely OOP, so I'm not really holding out too much hope for a BFP.

The saying that has been keeping me going is "Keep Calm and Never Lose Hope", but I also like "The night is always darkest before the dawn" when I'm in my darkest IF days. I also really liked ColoradoAlyssa's Audrey Hepburn quote.

TTC #1 since Oct 2009, Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    HSG: Right tube all clear, left tube inconclusive
    3 failed Clomid Cylces
    4/5 lap revealed blocked left tube, but right tube is open
    April/May- 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1= CANCELLED left ovary ovulating
    June 1- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1 = BFN
    June 28- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #2 =BFP!
    7/12 Beta #1= 14 Beta #2= >5 Chemical Pregnancy :(
    July-Nov long break to recover emotionally and financially
    Nov 24- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #3= BFN
    Jan 22- Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI# 4 = CANCELLED no response on right
    IVF #1- Start stims 4/7, ER 4/20, 21R, 14F, 6 frosties, ET 4/25, 2 embryos transferred= BFN :(
    FET #1- June 2012, Lurpon starts 5/27- CANCELLED
    FET #1 take 2- August 2012, delayed until Sept-CANCELLED
    FET #1 take 3- ET 10/11, 2 embryos transferred,= BFFN
    FET #2- Transfer 12/4--Cancelled, no embies survived thaw :(
    Next steps-- IVF #2 with new RE in March
    HOLY SURPRISE BFP 2/15/13!!!! Beta 1- 286, Beta 2- 782, First Ultrasound 2/25- baby in uterus & all looks good!

BabyFruit Ticker

1. Your S/N Txhillcountrywife
    2. Where you are at in the IUI process (meds & monitoring, 2ww or you are on a break/hold due until your next IUI due to other reasons) On Clomid til Thursday night and monitoring Saturday morning then the waiting games of my follical being ready to trigger
    3. Which IUI are you on? IUI #1
    4. Test/Beta Day Don't have on yet

I saw this the other night and it hit home for me and is becoming my new mantra

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."- Audrey Hepburn

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Began TTC July 09 Began Charting August 2010 BFP 10.28.10 Natural M/C 11.12.10 DX PCOS May 2011 DH SA= perfect First round Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI/Prog. July 2011 BFP 7/19/11 Grow Baby Grow!! Due Date 3/27/2012 first beta 7/22 542 second beta 7/25 958 She is here!! Sarah Bethany born 3/20/12 @ 4:13am 6lbs. 15oz. 19inches long
  • Finally able to update! I'm on CD6 and day 2 of clomid. Monitoring appt in a week!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • imagecoloradoalyssa:

I posted my favorite quote the other day in a post but here it is again :)

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
    ? Audrey Hepburn

Great minds think a like! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Began TTC July 09 Began Charting August 2010 BFP 10.28.10 Natural M/C 11.12.10 DX PCOS May 2011 DH SA= perfect First round Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI/Prog. July 2011 BFP 7/19/11 Grow Baby Grow!! Due Date 3/27/2012 first beta 7/22 542 second beta 7/25 958 She is here!! Sarah Bethany born 3/20/12 @ 4:13am 6lbs. 15oz. 19inches long
  • JellyBean616/2ww/IUI #3/July 6 beta
  • QOTW:  Share your favorite quote/phrase/saying that helps you get through the lows of IF.  I really don't have one. I'm curious to see what other people said though. Smile 
  • Ms H13Ms H13 member

I will POAS on Tuesday, keeping our hopes up!

QOTW:  don't really have any favorite quotes, but I enjoyed reading what everyone else posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"