May 2011 Moms

malaysia airline baby ban

https://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-28/travel/malaysia.airlines.baby.ban.cnngo_1_first-class-super-jumbo-jet-baby?_s=PM:TRAVEL

i cant believe that babies are not allowed to fly first class just because first-class passengers complained about not being able to sleep. its not like im going to fly to malaysia or on their airline but its not fair. The babies are allowed to fly business/economy class but dont they usually have less room in that class.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: malaysia airline baby ban

• CNN should spell check their articles before posting them... Check out the 4th paragraph:  "We r planning to stick to our policy for now,"...

Personally if I paid top dollar to sit in first class, I'd be pretty irritated if a baby was screaming the entire time.  I don't necessarily agree with their policies, but I can see both sides of the argument.

• I think if you pay for baby to fly, then they should allow it.  if not, then I think it is fair.  Having flown with DD1 on 12 flight legs so far, I know that sometimes babies CRY AND CRY and it is hard for other passengers to deal with that.  1st class is suppose to allow you the best environment.  fair or not, I think I agree.  Now....those arses that get wasted in first class are more annoying then babies....too bad they don't have a ban on them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"