Oregon Babies

Where to get yummy cupcakes in Vancouver/Portland?

We recently moved to Camas and I'm really thinking cupcakes sound good right now! :) I'd like to go to a cute little cupcake shop where we can sit down and eat our cupcakes. Any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where to get yummy cupcakes in Vancouver/Portland?

• The NW St. Cupcake has a few tables.  They have a newer location on Belmont, but I haven't been there.  I think that Cupcake Jones has better cupcakes, but no seating in their little shop.  But you could get the cupcakes and go to Jamison Square to eat them and play.   
  • imagePortland First:
    The NW St. Cupcake has a few tables.  They have a newer location on Belmont, but I haven't been there.  I think that Cupcake Jones has better cupcakes, but no seating in their little shop.  But you could get the cupcakes and go to Jamison Square to eat them and play.   
    Thanks! I'll have to check into Jamison Square. I read about Cupcake Jones online, but was sad they didn't have seating. Maybe we'll have to do that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Saint Cupcake is my all time favorite cupcake place. It's in Portland. SOOO GOOD. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am a bonafide cupcake connoisseur. lol  ;)

Saint Cupcake is THE BEST. Cupcake Jones isn't bad, but def sub-par to the Saints. I recently had Sprinkles as well... which aren't anywhere in our area, but are supposed to be "America's first cupcake bakery" (and featured on TV all the time) and I was Supremely disappointed. Google Pix Patisserie, also, if you're in the mood for some other decadent treats! Best Macaroons EVER.

-Rachelle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"