Georgia Babies

Housekeeper Rec

I'm in the Roswell area and would love a housekeeper recommendation. I had a friend mention that their housekeeper (who is booked up, unfortunately) only charges $90 - $100 a visit (5-6 hours total, 2 people and they come twice am month). That seemed extremely reasonable (cheap). Is that typical? Would love some recommendations!

I'm as excited about getting a housekeeper as my husband was when he got his iPad2....lol. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Housekeeper Rec

• Um, that sounds SCARY cheap.  Like "not a licensed or insured business that is making money by pocketing your stuff" cheap.

For about 3 to 4 bedroom house a good, licensed and insured person would charge you about $80-$90 for 2-hours with one person.

I'm not sure if they travel OTP but Gomes is the best I've found.  I just used them for a deep clean...amazing!

• We have 6 bedrooms and pay $150 for 3 hours, 2 people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • wuhhoowuhhoo member
    imagedbryson:

Um, that sounds SCARY cheap.  Like "not a licensed or insured business that is making money by pocketing your stuff" cheap.

For about 3 to 4 bedroom house a good, licensed and insured person would charge you about $80-$90 for 2-hours with one person.

I'm not sure if they travel OTP but Gomes is the best I've found.  I just used them for a deep clean...amazing!

Scary enough, they've been using them for over 3 years and they love their cleaners. Never had a problem with them. Thanks for the recommendation!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"