Illinois Babies

Pediatrician recommended in Wicker Park/ Bucktown?

Hello Everyone:

Is there anyone living in this neighborhood as I do can suggest me a good pediatrician? Now I bring my 2 month old son to the loop but it's such a pain to park and commute if I ever need to go by myself.

I didn't think this would be a big issue at first but now I really wanna switch before it's too late.

Need your kind suggestions!!

Thanks so much~

Ally

Re: Pediatrician recommended in Wicker Park/ Bucktown?

• I live in Wicker Park but there just aren't many pediatricians I would go to in WP/B.  Two to consider that are close:

Town & Country (just south of North on Halsted)

Child & Adolescent Health Associates (Old Town, on Clark between Chicago and Division) 

You can google them both.  We go to CAHA and love it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We take our daughter to Children's Healthcare Associates (CHA) at 2835 N Sheffield.   I know it's not Bucktown/WP (we actually live in west bucktown).  CHA has a parking lot next to it that you can valet for $2.  We've always just gotten street (meter) parking.  It's at the corner of Sheffield and George. 

Edit:  we see Dr. Necheles.  i recommend him.  straight shooter.  but we really aren't high maintenance patients, so take it all with a grain of salt :)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for asking, and thanks for the recommendations! I wonder if either of you have a read on how breastfeeding friendly these peds are? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Has anyone checked out Young Family Health?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"