D.C. Area Babies

If bored...pics from DD's 1st b-day

Like Tracy[I don't remember all of the numbers], I enjoy party planning as a hobby.  For DD's 1st b-day, I went with a bumblebee theme and served Bar "Bee" Que, BEEf brisket, Baked BEEns...you get the idea.   

I ordered the paper products from an etsy seller and sent her some of the pics and thought some of you may enjoy them as well. :) 

https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AbtXLVw5aMWUF

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If bored...pics from DD's 1st b-day

• awesome, everything is awesome and I love it that she really smashed the cake! which is awsome btw, did you make it yourself?

(makes me want to try to do better but I know it's not my style LOL; I was just proud of my "blue" theme which included blue plates/silverware/balloons/M&Ms). I do love looking at these great themed party pix though! good job! your kids are adorable!

• So super cute!  We've also been buying all of our party decorations from Etsy sellers and it's so much more fun!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, super cute and very impressive! Where did you get the cupcake stand with the crystals on it?
  • So ADORABLE, you did a fantastic job!  And I love DD's dress too! 
  • JKM416JKM416 member
    Really nice...a cute theme without being too overdone (kid parties where the theme is repeatedly crammed down your throat aren't my thing).  My favorite part is her coordinating outfit - that's one detail that I totally wouldn't have thought of.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Adorable!

I need one of you crafty and creative ladies to come plan my LO's first birthday party. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks everyone! I would not have done the coordinating outfit, but a friend of mine saw it on zulily and knew it would be perfect...and I couldn't resist getting it for the party.

Sofka, I did make the smash cake and am quite proud of it because I am a horrible baker.  Anything but a sheet cake, and I can usually do a good job of screwing it up.  We couldn't believe how she dug into it, which made it all worth it. 

MsPhilDunphy, I got the cupcake stand at Home Goods.  I try to incorporate it into  everything because I love it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • love the pics!  Thanks for sharing! 

can you email me the etsy seller you used ...  cgstuff3 at yahoo

Clicky to our blog!! imageimage 14 Months Old!
  • I love it!  I followed your posts on pinterest and I think it came together even better than the inspiration pics you were posting. 
  • Great job!  The black and yellow really popped and I love the straws and mason jars.  Super job on the cake, it looked great and like she really enjoyed it. 
  • Wow! I loved all the details, especially the cake and her dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"