Tennessee Babies

Knoxville Baby Shower Venues?

A co-worker of mine is throwing a baby shower for a friend of hers and looking for a venue that is affordable as well as a great place to have the party. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks ladies!

imageimage
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
~ Winston Churchill

Re: Knoxville Baby Shower Venues?

• I am still pretty new to knoxville, so unfortunately I don't have any good suggestions, but if you go to the knoxmoms.com website and make a post on the boards there, I am sure that you will get several good suggestions.

HTH

• I had my bridal shower at Apple Cake Tea Room and it was so sweet and girly. Other than that, I've only been to ones at people's houses.  Side note, is that an Italian Greyhound in your siggy?  We have one too! His name is Rocco and I love him to pieces!!
    Baby #1 - Lost 5/15/10 at 9 weeks 6 days Baby #2 - Lost 9/23/10 at 5 weeks 4 days image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJenTorrge:
    I had my bridal shower at Apple Cake Tea Room and it was so sweet and girly. Other than that, I've only been to ones at people's houses.  Side note, is that an Italian Greyhound in your siggy?  We have one too! His name is Rocco and I love him to pieces!!

That's where we had my bridal shower too. I love that place! Yep, that is an IG in my siggy. His name is Kona and he is the most loving little guy. They are such a sweet breed. :)

imageimage
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    ~ Winston Churchill
  • I did my shower at the Museum of Appalachia in Norris.  A short distance outside of Knoxville, and it was great.  We had time to do the shower on the large porch outside and all the guest had admission to the museum grounds for the afternoon.  It was an ideal day for such a pretty setting.  They also have a large indoor room, it was more costly of course, but would have worked as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"