School-Aged Children

Gift idea for a 6yr. old boy?

He takes Karate but, any ideas are welcomed! Thank you!

Re: Gift idea for a 6yr. old boy?

• At 6 y.o. my son loved Legos, Hot Wheels, any sport type equipment for outside(baseball mitts, soccer ball, basketball).
  • Legos are always a good bet with that age.  My son also loves vehicles, action figures, pokemon, outdoor/pool toys, and easy chapter books.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine likes anything sports or water related.  Sprinkler toy attachments, balls, bats...

What he really wants for his bday is a sugar glider (or whatever they're called) but that's NOT happening ha

me and my two men image
  • imageHeather8505:

Mine likes anything sports or water related.  Sprinkler toy attachments, balls, bats...

What he really wants for his bday is a sugar glider (or whatever they're called) but that's NOT happening ha

Ha!  My son went through a phase where he was asking for a pet rooster.  Yeah, like the cats don't already make enough noise at sunrise when they're begging to be fed. 

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • My son is turning 6 in a couple weeks and he loves anything having to do with Star Wars!!  He is also asking for a Nintendo DS and games. 
  • My son loves sports things, books, video games... honestly I got him a word search book b/c he thinks they're fun!  Yes

He got legos and beyblades from friends and while he likes them he's not obsessed with them like others his age are. 

You might also consider a gift card for an activity... bowling, ice skating, swimming, zoo, etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"