Washington Babies

Biz name

Help! I am going to start making hair ties (also can be worn on your wrist), headbands and bows for kids and adults. Anyone good with coming up with a name. I have been thinking for weeks and all my ideas are lame. 

I like Breetini but it has nothing to do with anything :) Any suggestions would be great.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Biz name

• Breetini is SO cute! You should go with it! Its catchy and easy to remember :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like it, too!  It's a little sassy and a little cute (like you!).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedoublem:
    I like it, too!  It's a little sassy and a little cute (like you!).
    . This. And I want to buy some! If you cat n share the link can you add to the bumpies vendor page?
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • It IS cute!

I saw a rosette bracelet on Pinterest.  Super cute.  I think you may have pinned it.last week?  It was a DIY thing.  Are these like what you are going to make?  If so I want one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I like it..it's catchy! I don't think your name of your biz really has to do with what you are selling. It's not like Lowes is selling Lowes...Stick out tongue So I'm curious about these headbands. Are the the thin kind with the small flowers. If they are I need some! I've been looking for headbands and all I can find is GIANT ones or super cheesy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I don't have any pics yet because I am starting to get everything together :) I will post some pics later this week!

Thanks girls

• Love love Breetini!
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Google Breetini.  It looks like that is trademarked.   And might be a model's name?
  • imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Google Breetini.  It looks like that is trademarked.   And might be a model's name?
    I searched the gov trademark site and it says it is not trademarked. I think the model just added that for myspace??? I'm going to look into it further
  • imageMaddimom:
    imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Google Breetini.  It looks like that is trademarked.   And might be a model's name?
    I searched the gov trademark site and it says it is not trademarked. I think the model just added that for myspace??? I'm going to look into it further

You should take it and trademark it and make her pay you for the right to use it!  :) 

• Also if you want to use that name, make sure to buy www.breetini.com

• Oooh I agree with Jill, trademark it and then ask her to pay you! Big Smile And, I think it's really cute and I can't wait to buy your stuff!!!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • I like the name! Can't wait to see your stuff...well you know what I mean. Stick out tongue

Congrats on your new venture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also, I was just thinking you could market the hair tie/bracelet things to pregnant and new moms, I'm currently switching a hair tie from wrist to wrist to remind me which side to nurse from next, and I would love it if it were something cute like I'm sure you'll make.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"