High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Kidney Problems now...

Ok ladies, has anyone had kidney problems during pregnancy where your uterus is litterally sitting on the "tubes" that take the urine out of your body from your kidney? It seams that my son is doing this and it is causing a back up in my kidney of urine. HOLY PAIN people!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kidney Problems now...

• Options
    I had this with my DS. They told me lay on my other side as much as possible to relieve the pressure on the kidney and let the fluids flow. Come to find out after I had my son it was actually a stone not my son that was causing the problems. I ended up being induced because I was in so much pain from my kidney not being relieved. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image image
  • Options

yes! i am having the same issue, i notice that when i drink a large amount of fluids in a short period of time (especially if it is caffeinated) that i get awful pain in my right flank. I had an ultrasound done that should moderate hydronephrosis of my right kidney (fluid build up) but my dr. said absolutely nothing about it and didn't seem worried about it, but can't constant hydronephrosis cause kidney scarring and damage??? I am assuming that my uterus is smushing my ureter and causing it to be constricted so there is a very slow flow of fluids out

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"