North Carolina Babies

Jules_NC

My DH was looking at another forum about the OBX and I found youuuuu.  haha

It is so funny to me to find someone I sort of know in other places.  I had to look up a post on here and show DH that it was really the same person, thanks for keeping the avatar consistent :)

My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jules_NC

• LOL!  I've kept the same SN for a long time (it's just easy!) and the avatar, well, maybe I'm just lazy!  I love the OBC forum - they are super helpful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah, we enjoy reading it.  We are staying in the 4x4 area for the first time so it has been a great help as far as preparing for that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome!  That area was beautiful.  We took a super touristy horse tour up there (in a Jeep, of course) and I was just amazed at the huge beach & dunes.  We did see quite a few horses (even 2 foals!).  Be on the look out for Jack, the lone mule.  He likes Carova I believe, and is seen all over the place.

If you need any recs for Corolla - I'm happy to share our vacation experience with you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We won't be as far up as Carova, but maybe he will make his way down to Swan Beach?  I would love to see the mule, that just sounds too funny to me.

We stayed in Corolla last year, but I would love to hear any recs you have.  That was our first year staying all week in Corolla so we still have a lot to find I am sure.  We had previously stayed in KDH and south of there.  Although, we were very fortunate and our home owner put a coupon in our packet for a free dozen bagels from Lighthouse Bagels and they are amazing!  Definitely the best bagels we have ever had. So if you haven't had them, you absolutely must try them next time you are there.  We are so looking forward to them again, which is just sad really that that is one of the highlights of out trip. :)

You can email me if you want or just put it here.  My email is nestie.angelpack @ gmail

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"