Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Hump Day!

Sooooo in honor of today being hump day, and the last one before a holiday weekend....

List a yay and a nay. 

Yay: Tomorrow is my last day of work for a month, AND I get to spend an extra day with the Mr. thanks to the holiday.

Nay: My dogs got out of the yard today and I found them across the street. They came back right away, however I'm an idiot and called them to come without checking myself for cars coming across the street. Typical react then think type of thing. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hump Day!

• Options
    Good Morning ladies!  Yay for being half way to the weekend!  That is awesome that you are off for a month Lyse, enjoy!

Yay: It will be nice to have the man home an extra day for the long weekend. 

Nay: I am cooking dinner for just me tonight as the H has a work dinner.  Those always run so late (this one is at Peter Luger's, which will be a b*tch for him to get home from), so I will probably get woken up by him when he gets home.  Annoying.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good morning! 

Yay - I might be taking Friday off for a 4-day weekend.  My B&SIL are coming down from Chicago with all their girls tomorrow. 

Nay - Like Jenny, the man has a vendor dinner tonight or tomorrow.  I can't remember which so I'm on my own for dinner.  But I went to dinner with a few friends last night.  Lots of fun.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Morning! 

Yay-The boss will be gone tomorrow, and Friday we get off at 3.  Then, there is the three day weekend.  So, this week is very nice! Big Smile

Nay-I just got a bill for my ambulance ride from the RE's office to the hospital after my ER.  Umm, the trip was 1/2 mile, and the bill, which insurance won't pay, is $1,012!!!!!  Crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Good Morning! Yay-I'm off work at 1 today, just because. Nay-I'm worried sick about one of my friends. She had 4 CT scans last week to check for bladder/kidney cancer. Praying she gets good results soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"