Georgia Babies
Options

A really silly question re:news

What channels are the news on and what time?  We have Comcast if that matters.  Comcast never gave us a list of channels. 

Also, what news papers have coupons?  What days do they come out? 

Re: A really silly question re:news

• Options
    I don't have comcast, so I can't help you with the channels, but the Atlanta Journal has coupons on Sundays.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks! 

I never thought I would have issues finding news stations.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Atlanta Journal does their coupon inserts on Sunday.  Here is their online news site www.ajc.com

The major local news stations are 2 (wsbtv.com), 5 (fox), and 11 (wxia) .  But they might be different numbers on comcast.  News is generally on around 5-6 p.m. and 5-9 a.m. and noon.  If you go to the comcast website they probably have a channel guide online for you to look at based on your zip code.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't even think about looking on Comcast.  Thanks ladies. 
  • Options

TVGuide.com also has a channel lineup. You can input your zip code and specify your provider to see it along with the guide.  If you have a box, there's usually a guide button, too, to see the available channels.  I know WSB (2) does news from 4-7pm now, and I think 11 alive does at least a 5 and 6 o'clock one, plus both do 11pm.  Fox does a 10pm one, from what I remember, too.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

NBC is comcast 6 and 806(digital) and WSB is 2 and 802 but not sure  Most of the network channels are in the low numbers.

Coupons come in the Sunday AJC.  You can buy double papers at the grocery and gas stations to get two sets of the coupons.  You may also see some of the Red Plum ones in the (free) neighborhood/county paper which we get mid-week.  Maybe it is just a DeKalb thing?  We get those Val-pak coupons and a few other mailers pretty regularly for restaurants and services.

• Options
    imagesnansley:

You may also see some of the Red Plum ones in the (free) neighborhood/county paper which we get mid-week.  Maybe it is just a DeKalb thing?  We get those Val-pak coupons and a few other mailers pretty regularly for restaurants and services.

The Red Plumb ones come in my mail with the ad junk.  I have to keep reminding myself to pull them out before I throw the rest of the ads. 

• Options
    kegkeg member
    imageElaine&Matt:
    imagesnansley:

You may also see some of the Red Plum ones in the (free) neighborhood/county paper which we get mid-week.  Maybe it is just a DeKalb thing?  We get those Val-pak coupons and a few other mailers pretty regularly for restaurants and services.

The Red Plumb ones come in my mail with the ad junk.  I have to keep reminding myself to pull them out before I throw the rest of the ads. 

We seldom get a Sunday paper, but when we did recently, it seemed like the coupons in there were the same ones in the Red Plum inserts I had gotten about the same time. 

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"