North Carolina Babies

NBR: I need a Savannah restaurant suggestion

We are staying the night in downtown Savannah tomorrow night on our way to Florida.  Any restaurant suggestions?  Or must sees?  We will only be there for the night, but want to make the most of it!

Re: NBR: I need a Savannah restaurant suggestion

• If you have time for breakfast the next morning you should go to B.Matthew's.  SO good and not too pricey.

As far as what to see, be sure to walk down along the river.  That was my favorite part.

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're staying at the Hyatt on the river, so we'll def be going for a walk!  The pictures look gorgeous!  And thanks for the breakfast suggestion!
  • Loading the player...
  • You have to go to Wet Willies if you like daiquiris , even if you dont at least go in there to see it. You can taste any flavor for free! We like the The Warehouse Bar & Grill if you arent looking for anything fancy. They have some of the best chicken fingers and burgers ever. There is a great seafood resturant on the end of the riverwalk closest to the Marriott. I cant remember the name of it, I think its like Crab House or something like that.

If you are there during the day any and you want a cheap quick tour of the squares in the historic downtown take one of the bicycles with the carts on them, sorry cant remember what they call them. The guys drive you around and will tell you about the history. This is the cheapest and fastest way to learn a little about the city.

Have fun we love Savannah.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • JuberPJuberP member
    We LOVED the haunted pub crawl, but I wouldn't want to drive anywhere the next day! We took the trolley - that was a nice tour as well. Have fun! I love it there!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The Pink House, The Lady & Sons (Paula Deen's)
    TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"