TTC after 35

:::irishgirl:::

how's the 2ww going? are you going in for progesterone bw tomorrow morning? i am.

i was visiting my folks at the beach for the last 4 days. a nice distraction from the wait. but the beach isn't quite the same without frosty, adult beverages. boo.

GL! 

Me = 38, Husband = 31. TTC since 1/10. M/C at 8 wks 5/10. Started trying again 9/10. All tests normal: AMH/MIS, FSH, HSG, SA. Estradoil high. 6/20/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN. 7/17/11 - Clomid+IUI#2=BFN. 2 natural cycles = BFN. 10/6/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFN. 10/31/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#4 = BFN. 11/26/11 - Follistim+Ovidrel+IUI#5 = BFN. IVF#1 - Menopur+Follistim. 2 ET 5/11/12 = BFN.

Re: :::irishgirl:::

• Hey! Sorry for the wait getting back to you...I had my cousin's wedding and another cousin's bridal shower this weekend, so it definitely helped in distracting me from the 2WW.  Glad to hear you were able to get away, it does help to have some fun things to help us forget about the time dragging!

I went for my progesterone check on Friday and it was low, 3.1. The nurse told me to use the Endometrine suppositories that I had ordered back when we thought we would be doing IVF sooner than later, so I have been using those, but unfortunately I left the house in such a rush on Saturday that I didn't bring it with me and had to go from inserting one on Saturday morning until Sunday late afternoon.  DH and I both thought of it over the weekend but never said anything to each other, not wanting to stress the other one out.  Hopefully it will be ok.

I'm kind of a drink till it's pink girl, so I did indulge a little bit at the wedding, but not at the shower yesterday. In alcohol that is...the shower was at Maggiano's and I pretty much stuffed my face. Yum!

I have a relatively low key week, lots to do at work but my boss is on vacation in France so that is sort of a vacation for me too. 

I have a forced furlough for the first 2 weeks in July, but my boss needs me to come in for a day on the 5th, which is of course the day of my beta.  I am just hoping that I get a good phone call that afternoon while I am here, since he and I will be the only ones in the building that day!  He'll think I am so excited about being at work, and I'll let him think that's what it is! ;)

TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

• Hey! Glad you had some good distractions this weekend.

Are the Endometrine suppositories easy to use?

I broke down and had a glass of wine with dinner last night. My in laws are visiting us for a few days, staying with us. They're very sweet, but after a day of hanging out with them I needed I drink in the worst way!

My progesterone level today was 14.8, so I ovulated. I normally ovulate on my own.

I'm not really feeling one way or another. I remember when I was preg last year, I felt different, even before I tested. And I don't now. But who knows.

I did have a little bit of spotting this weekend, right after the DH and I had sexy times. I think that's kind of common even a few days after IUI, though.

I'm making myself a big to do list around the house, because I'm not working this week, and I need to stay busy.

One more week. Hang in there : )  GL!

Me = 38, Husband = 31. TTC since 1/10. M/C at 8 wks 5/10. Started trying again 9/10. All tests normal: AMH/MIS, FSH, HSG, SA. Estradoil high. 6/20/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN. 7/17/11 - Clomid+IUI#2=BFN. 2 natural cycles = BFN. 10/6/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFN. 10/31/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#4 = BFN. 11/26/11 - Follistim+Ovidrel+IUI#5 = BFN. IVF#1 - Menopur+Follistim. 2 ET 5/11/12 = BFN.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey arevere, only 6 more days to go!

The endometrine suppositories are easy to use, but for some reason this time I am finding that they are kind of oozing out. Sorry for the TMI.  Also, the other day I looked like I had wet my pants and I am not sure why because they are not liquid in any way. Fortunately I discovered this while in the bathroom and shortly before I left the office, and I am pretty sure no one else notice. I am not sure what that was from, so I have been wearing a pad since then so I don't run that risk.

Glad you had a glass of wine!  Your progesterone level is great! mine has generally been low, I have never had one that high so good for you.  I'm not really feeling any PMS symptoms which I usually have like clockwork a week before the beta and then get a BFN. I am trying to remember if I had sore breasts during the last cycle when I was positive. I don't remember, so I must have, or I would have mad a note of it, I think.

TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"