Georgia Babies
Options

Printing Blogs

So I know this has been discussed before but....what sites/methods have you used to print your blogs?  I started going through blog2print tonight and noticed that I can't really edit the pages....so for instance, a post starts on one page with the post date and title but then the text/pictures start on the next page, whereas I would prefer to space it so that the title/date is on the same page.  Know what I mean?  Anyway, just wondering if there are other sites that offer me more editing flexibility?

Re: Printing Blogs

• Options
    Blurb is another one you can use.  It has extreme flexibility, but you pay for that in time.  I spent hours and hours trying to do a blog book in Blurb only to give up and go to Blog2Print. By then I was just happy to have the damn thing done, crazy spacing and all. It may be that they have made Blurb a little more user friendly since I last tried, though. 
  • Options
    imageto-be-lam:
    Blurb is another one you can use.  It has extreme flexibility, but you pay for that in time.  I spent hours and hours trying to do a blog book in Blurb only to give up and go to Blog2Print. By then I was just happy to have the damn thing done, crazy spacing and all. It may be that they have made Blurb a little more user friendly since I last tried, though. 
    This exactly. Blog2Print doesn't provide many options but it is easy. I used them to create the book, purchased the PDF, then printed the PDF using blurb because I liked their cover options. My book is in my blog from last July if you want to see.
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"