Secondary IF

2 year 2IF Anniversary :o(

I never thought I would be staring down 2 years of TTC#2, but here it is....this weekend.  I have been doing so great at holding my head up high, but today it all hit me again. 

I am still on a break from treatments, but am taking Metformin for my PCOS.  I had high hopes that this month could be the lucky month (as my RE said that getting KU on my own is a definite possibility), but I am spotting and my boobies are sore, so this is not the month.  The timing of both events happening at once is making it really hard.  I just am in absolute disbelief that 2 years have gone by Crying

I know I will bounce back like I always do....I'm just having a bad day.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: 2 year 2IF Anniversary :o(

• Oh Amanda! I am so sorry! I have been thinking about you.
    DD: Grace (8/19/2007)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD: Harper (11/27/2011) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry it's been such a long journey....you sound like you havent given up hope, which is great Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh!  The IF anniversaries are the worst!  The good thing is that you have found out what the problem is and I really think that now that you are getting the right treatment you will get your baby #2.  It sounds like you believe that too, which is awesome!  Good luck and I hope that this is your last IF anniversary!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry :( I know how hard it is to hit those year marks.  My DH and I have been trying for #2 since March of 2008, so we hit the 3 year mark this past March.  I hope other than this, you are doing well and enjoying time with your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. I'm just coming up on 1 and it's bad enough (though I'm more time limited by my age).

Harder for me than my own anniversary is knowing a friend from another board is due soon, and we started trying the same month. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks so much ladies.  I knew you would understand. Now if we could all just get knocked up already, we wouldn't be feeling so crappy.
    Doriimage
  • (((hugs))), Amanda.   I hate IF.  Wishing, hoping, and praying that all of us get that bfp very soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • (((Hugs))) I am really sorry and can relate. Don't give up!
    My Little
  • (((hugs))) amanda...I'm sorry!   im in the same boat..i too was hoping this would be our "miracle month" while on break..but nope AF came today...I've been thinking of you..and REALLY hope you get your BFP soon...
    Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsJaimebeth:
    (((hugs))) amanda...I'm sorry!   im in the same boat..i too was hoping this would be our "miracle month" while on break..but nope AF came today...I've been thinking of you..and REALLY hope you get your BFP soon...

UGH!  I'm so sorry.  2IF is seriously the cruelest joke ever.  I will have AF by tomorrow, so we will be on the same cycle again.  Do you start IVF this month?  I am tempted, but I know the longer I let the Metformin work, the better my chances.

We should definitely meet up for mimosas after monitoring one morning LOL
    Doriimage
  • yes, i will be starting on the 28th of july..if everything goes as planning..i think they have me starting the pill in 2 weeks...let me know if you decide to start sooner..we can surely meet up for a super early morning bev  Wink
    Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JMayJMay member
    Anniversaries suck.  It's hard enough to get through each day, each cycle without counting the greater loss of time.  Rememebr though, that little MacD is coming,  some how, some way.  Having a 2 year anniversary just means you are even closer to his/her arrival.  You're always in my T&Ps!  (((HUGS)))
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Left HugRight Hug
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry Amanda.  I hope that you can have some special time with your husband and sweet daughter this holiday weekend to brighten your spirits.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"