Secondary IF

back from Dr. again...

Well, my levels went up 721 in 5 days to 2717.  They are still really bad I was looking for some closure today.  He said he will wait and see what happens.  He will not do a D&C until my levels reach 5000 and they can re-ultrasound.  Or I will m/c before that.  We are leaving for vacation on Thurs.  so really wanted this to be done and over with and now I have to wait till I come back, however I guess precaution is precaution, it would still have to be a miracle, but I guess miracles do happen.

My prog. was only 9.6

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: back from Dr. again...

• JMayJMay member
    Oh wow.  That's a lot to handle.  Praying for a miracle for you, and for the strength to get through whatever comes your way. 
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Oh gee, I have never prayed for someone to lose a baby before and I just can't do it now, but I am praying this is over soon!
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I completely understand how you feel...

I seem to be having a blighted ovum also. (I posted a couple of days ago.) Today my doctor saw the ultrasound from my ER visit, and she said it's not definitive yet that I'm miscarrying, so we'll do another ultrasound next week.  

If I had never have miscarried before, I would have been hopeful.  But I've been there twice...  My defense mechanism is telling me not to be hopeful.  Spotting has never been a good sign for me, and this time is just like the other two...

But then again, I can't just tell my doctor I want a D&C right now.  Like you said, miracles do happen...

It's going to be a long week... 

m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetreble_clef:

I completely understand how you feel...

I seem to be having a blighted ovum also. (I posted a couple of days ago.) Today my doctor saw the ultrasound from my ER visit, and she said it's not definitive yet that I'm miscarrying, so we'll do another ultrasound next week.  

If I had never have miscarried before, I would have been hopeful.  But I've been there twice...  My defense mechanism is telling me not to be hopeful.  Spotting has never been a good sign for me, and this time is just like the other two...

But then again, I can't just tell my doctor I want a D&C right now.  Like you said, miracles do happen...

It's going to be a long week... 

When do you go back in for your u/s?  Yes I am glad you know how I feel.  If it is over then I just want it over, and yes after you have already had a m/c like I have, it is very hard to be hopeful...

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so sorry that you are going through this and that it is being dragged out.  I will hope and pray for a miracle for you, but if a miracle doesn't happen this time then I hope things end for you soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ugh, I'm so sorry that you still have to wait. I can only imagine how awful that is. But I guess the doctor is right, miracles do happen and you just can't be too sure in this case. I will keep me fingers crossed for definite answers soon. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • T&P's with both of you ladies.  Sounds like you're going through a lot.  Miracles are possible so try to hang in there.
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • LuckyHLuckyH member
    I'm so sorry you're having to go through this.  Hang in there.  I will pray for a miracle and also for you to have answers sooner, rather than later. <3
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this.  I'm thinking of you & your family.  I hope you can have a wonderful vacation~
    Amazing DS 10/2007
    TTC #2 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2011, taking 1500mg Metformin
    IUI #1 May 28 2011: clomid + menopur + ovidrel with only 1 19mm follie=BFP on June 10 2011 EDD 2/16/2012
  • Oh sweetie, I am so truly sorry.  {{{HUGS}}}
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • My ultrasound appointment is next Wednesday.  I really don't know what to think.  This whole thing is affecting our summer plan as well, and I feel bad for my son... 

m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am sorry you are going through all of this and are in such limbo right now.  I will pray that things work out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejennykg1477:
    I am so sorry that you are going through this and that it is being dragged out.  I will hope and pray for a miracle for you, but if a miracle doesn't happen this time then I hope things end for you soon.

This. My heart hurts for you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"