Pittsburgh Babies

Swim classes

Does anybody know of any swim classes around Pittsburgh that would be starting around June?  I can't find any information online - CCACs site says they don't have any classes scheduled and the YMCA website is useless.

My son will be 6 months at the end of May and I'd love to start classes this summer

TIA

Re: Swim classes

• Have you checked local high school pools?? I think one of my friends takes her kids to shaler HS pool.  I am not sure what age she started, but it was pretty young.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hey there!

I also want to take my son to swim classes he will be 6 months at the end of this month. I looked and ccac has a swim babies class in mt lebenon on wed starting in june. Ymca has several but the schedule is hard to understand so i intend on calling tomorrow morning since it would be closer for me. The ymca also has baby gym classes which i am also going to look into.

Hope i helped! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi-

my daughter just turned 6 months and we are looking into classes at the JCC in squirrel hill. they have a great pool and I have heard good things about their baby and me swim. maybe I'll see you there :)

best,

Dahlia 

• What is CCAC and JCC?  We're moving from Texas in September and looking for toddler swim classes around Peters Township.

Thx. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, I know this is a little late, but if you end up still looking for swim lessons in the fall, Sarah Heinz House (a Boys & Girls Club on the North Side, right near the Heinz Factory/Rt.28) does a tot class (6 months-3 years). I wish I had checked this board sooner because they did have a class through May and June, but won't have it again until the Club opens for regular programming in October.They have a website www.sarahheinzhouse.org, or their phone number is 412.231.2377

DSC_2050 edited IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"