Well, my levels went up 721 in 5 days to 2717. They are still really bad I was looking for some closure today. He said he will wait and see what happens. He will not do a D&C until my levels reach 5000 and they can re-ultrasound. Or I will m/c before that. We are leaving for vacation on Thurs. so really wanted this to be done and over with and now I have to wait till I come back, however I guess precaution is precaution, it would still have to be a miracle, but I guess miracles do happen.
My prog. was only 9.6