Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

It all when downhill Friday...

First off I would like to apologize for posting her before I should have but I knew I would be here eveuntally. I was looking for a glimmer of hope that everything would be ok and ended up having none. I posted in the wrong place then felt so alone and upset at the responce but not nearly as alone as I felt on Friday when I ended up back in the hospital at 10 weeks 4 days with still no heartbeat and dropping hormones. As soon as the doctor confirmed the M word everything else become a blur and I didn't hear a word the dcotor said luckily my fincee Jim heard it all. We get married on July 30th. I don't know how I'm supposed to pull myself togethor for this wedding now, I will be life feels like a blur. My 21 moth old twins know something is wrong and are acting out. I don't even really know what to say don't know much about this. The doctor sent me home to miscarry on Friday and it seemed to happen fast. I thought being strong form a hard life that I could deal with this no problem, what denial. I just want to scream at all the people who were positive during the "unknown" time. I knew my body I knew something was wrong I don't even know what I hoped anymore. My anxiety is out od control right now.

Re: It all when downhill Friday...

• Options

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hope you know you are welcome here and we are all here for you.

I relate to that alone feeling that you described. I think others who haven't experienced pregnancy loss just don't get it. Many women here have described people who try to offer comfort but ended up saying all the wrong things. We have also experienced friends and family avoiding us because they just don't know what to say.

Post here as often as you need to. Our experiences are all a little different, but we all unfortunately "get it" and we are here to help each other. 

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Please know that we are here for you.  Please don't apologize for the early posting.  You know your own body and  knew that something was wrong.  Praying for peace for you.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best and hope that you find comfort on this board. 
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    so sorry for your loss :(
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"