Preemies
Options

Njdcgirl

i read your post from down below about your son's birthday being tomorrow -- first off -- happy birthday sweet boy!!! and high fives to you!!

i also read in the post about how you're feeling as his birthday approached and my little ones bday is next wed and i find myself having similar thoughts but i stop an allow myself to focus on my beautiful healthy baby boy.

anyway i just wanted to write you and say thank you for posting here and sharing your story. i remember reading your posts in the hospital and they helped this terrified new confused mom deal a bit better with the situation. thank you for your posts, your blog and your positive attitude -- you were such a great role model for me. so i'm also sending you a ((hug)). as you celebrate your baby boy tomorrow -- celebrate you and your DH -- Lord knows you've all had quite a journey.

happy day! 

Re: Njdcgirl

• Options

::thread crashing::

I was going to post this same thing! I always read your posts and think "that is exactly what I'm feeling, only she said it better!" Your family has been such an inspiration to me and I am SO happy that Andrew is doing well. Happy birthday, sweet boy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aw... Thanks guys! (now I'm crying!). It's crazy to think what a year thus has been. We are all so fortunate to have out LOs - the both of you have had quite the journey yourselves. I'm touched that my posts and blogs were helpful to you. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    +1 on all of this. You are SUCH an inspiration! Happy birthday big boy!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"