LGBT Parenting

**Two*True**

True, for some reason this song came to mind today and made me think about you and JB. I think it had to do with your post on the Guilt thread and your desire to listen to Pam Tillis today. I can see JB and you singing this song. (Of course insert Mommy for daddy and Mother for father *smile.*)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imvw1D25xh4

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: **Two*True**

• I love that you know who Pam Tillis is.  I'm certain even for country fans her name is not known to many of the younger people around us.  Although....on American Idol this year Carrie Underwood chose a Pam Tillis song for Lauren Alaina to sing in the finale.  But again, I'm certain few people under the age of ~27 know her.  Pam was the first person I ever saw in concert. :-p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Uh...I am under 27--LOL!

I was quite the fan of her father when I was a little girl--doesn't get much better than Coca Cola Cowboy Embarrassed. The apple does not fall far from the tree...Pam's music is just as fantastic!

(I hope you got to listen to Pam!)

(How far is Bath, NY? She will be there in August.)

• Loading the player...
  • I had to google it but Bath appears to be over 4 hours away.  Probably a bit too far for Pam, if it were Reba it would be a different story :-p
  • I HEAR YOU ON THAT!

(oops...did C just see me shout that out? My bad!)

• imagenevr2amazin:

I HEAR YOU ON THAT!

(oops...did C just see me shout that out? My bad!)

Is C not a fan of country music? I convince CT to go with me to see Reba in October.  I've only missed one of her tours since 1996 (when I first saw her).  I fully admit she isn't what she used to be and I'm not a huge fan of her new stuff but no one will ever top the late 80s/early 90s Reba for me.

If you ever need someone to attend country concerts with you - I'm your girl!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"